Ian Holloway to Palace tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Bringing REMF into it gives them some sort of moral high ground to climb onto when they start bleating on and trying to then guilt trip someone into making a donation. It hasnt worked though, my bet was clearly a pisstake of Seaside which they were not clever enough to spot but hey if they donate then REMF is the winner.

8Ace, I was joking, you think I would ever consider paying a dirty Palace Nigel any money, Urgh the thought makes me want to take a bath, that would be just wrong.

:bowdown:

cpfc1973

Nov 1, 2012
all i can see on here is blah blah blah if palace are so bad why are you all so bothered? could it be because since we were the 1st team beat you in your plastic stadium you have gone down hill FFS MURRAY in your own fans words

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
all i can see on here is blah blah blah if palace are so bad why are you all so bothered? could it be because since we were the 1st team beat you in your plastic stadium you have gone down hill FFS MURRAY in your own fans words

:wanker:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

f***ing WELCHING SCUMBAG :tosser:

cpfc1973

Nov 1, 2012
as i said why are you so worried about our manager? all banter aside i would be more concerned about Poyet and what he is doing

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I don't look at your shithouse forum you CAUC, I've not seen it mentioned on here before, so I don't give a f*** about that. If you CJTCs want to come on here then f***ing pay up.
I'll only consider this matter closed when [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] pays up or the welching scumbag is f***ing dead.

Is he as big an embarrassment on the other threads he posts on? The reason you've not seen it on here before is we accepted he was a Brighton troll shrugged and moved on. He came back on there a few months later and gave it the biggun all over again, offering bets on who's above who at the end of this season and since you dropped from the top and we went on a ten game unbeaten run he disappeared again. Trolls are trolls but I'm beginning to suspect you may be a much larger one than this Seaside has ever been.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be genuinely shocked if this happens, and quite worried. Holloway has what it takes to keep Palace up there.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In view of recent warnings from Google Adwords can we keep the swearing to reasonable levels please chaps.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Seriously, if you are that worried and anxious about the content of this board, why don't you just shag off to your own one?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm going to be a little naive here.

5-live are reporting Palace have made an approach for IH.

Then saying words to the effect of:-

'they hope to have him in place for Saturday's game, assuming compensation can be worked out quickly'.

That's quite a big leap, what have I missed?
Just because Palace have asked it don't mean it's going to happen, does it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm going to be a little naive here.

5-live are reporting Palace have made an approach for IH.

Then saying words to the effect of:-

'they hope to have him in place for Saturday's game, assuming compensation can be worked out quickly'.

That's quite a big leap, what have I missed?
Just because Palace have asked it don't mean it's going to happen, does it.

I thought compensation had been agreed at around 400-500K.

I really don't think Palace would have got so far down the line without Holloway having an idea of the money on offer, and it being acceptable to him.

It'll happen, nailed on now. Shame as he'll possibly get the best out of them.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

You weren't the first team, Liverpool beat us in a competitive game first, with Spurs beating us in a friendly before that - but don't let that spoil your fun.

Can't see him going, but I expect him to use this to get a new contract, as Blackpool love him and he is a legend there. Palace might of made a cock-up making it all public - almost following the owners of Blackburn.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good appointment for Palace not so sure it will be good for Holloway. I would have thought he could have done better (Prem etc).

I agree, if they couldn't pay Freedman much, how will they be able to pay him enough to tempt him from Blackpool.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Well Oddschecker have removed Crystal Palace`s next manager from their website and installed Steve Thompson as being 4-1 favourite to be the next Blackpool manager.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Pity about this ... was hoping he'd stay at Blackpool. Quality Manager, gets the best with limited resources and really goes for it. Would have been the first (credible) name on my list of candidates if/when Poyet moves on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports