Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway to Palace tomorrow

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
All I see is a man not prepared to give the REMF a tenner that he'd use buying a few pints instead. I get you're a Brighton troll, trolling on a Brighton board which is weird in itself but surely a tenner to the remf is worthwhile whatever happens and for you especially if its a Palace fan having to publicly do it?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Palace fans in getting all aggrieved on a Brighton board shocker, hilarious. It was you who brought REMF into this not me, if you want to donate to REMF feel free its a great cause. If you couldn't see my post for the pisstake of Seaside's welching then you are sadly more stupid than normal.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
And for the (vocal but) small amount of you slagging Poyet off, I know you won't want to hear it from a Palace fan but Poyet is a bloody good manager, show him a little support. And yeah I know what you will say 'Oh yeah well you lot slagged Dougie off and demanded he leave at the start of the season'. Vast majority of us didn't. A lot supported him, a lot had concerns about his tactics and a very vocal but very small minority wanted him gone.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And for the (vocal but) small amount of you slagging Poyet off, I know you won't want to hear it from a Palace fan but Poyet is a bloody good manager, show him a little support. And yeah I know what you will say 'Oh yeah well you lot slagged Dougie off and demanded he leave at the start of the season'. Vast majority of us didn't. A lot supported him, a lot had concerns about his tactics and a very vocal but very small minority wanted him gone.

A Palace fan with sense.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace fans in getting all aggrieved on a Brighton board shocker, hilarious. It was you who brought REMF into this not me, if you want to donate to REMF feel free its a great cause. If you couldn't see my post for the pisstake of Seaside's welching then you are sadly more stupid than normal.

Ok mate , i agree its a good cause thats why i suggested it .

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Blimey I am in agreement with a palace fan. This doesn't happen often.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If it happens it'll just be another reason to dislike the media hungry t**t

This. Man's an annoying attention seeking twat, I'm delighted if this happens as I already couldn't stand him.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
No worries, if you could just PM me and I'll provide details of where to send the tenner to and if Holloway is appointed I'll send you back £510.

Don't bother paying up, all palarse fans think welching is perfectly acceptable behaviour so you can just say you were joking and it'll all be forgotten.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
And there was me thinking you lot were against stereotyping? One welcher and we're all welchers? If Holloway doesn't get appointed as our next permanent manager I'll be sticking a tenner in the remf, alongside the usual tenner I stick in every season.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I can't help but think bringing the REMF into this is a pretty low tactic and purely for posturing, but a donation is a donation! When it happens.

Ian Holloway was an also-ran manager until he hit gold with Blackpool, picked up Charlie Adam on the cheap and already had Taylor-Fletcher there and a couple of others but the job he has done is superb. Right man, at the right time. I'm not convinced going to Palace is guaranteed to work, in theory it should be fantastic for them but theory doesn't always produce results. I like Ian Holloway as a character, but anything related to Palace just seems tainted. I'm not a staunch hater of Palace, I don't get hung up on the hatred like some people on here do, but the disliking of them is ingrained from a young age. I hope he's a total failure.

Will add a bit of extra spice on the touchline for our two matches though atleast.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
And there was me thinking you lot were against stereotyping? One welcher and we're all welchers? If Holloway doesn't get appointed as our next permanent manager I'll be sticking a tenner in the remf, alongside the usual tenner I stick in every season.

Well make him f***ing pay up then.
I couldn't give a shit about stereotyping but welching is worse than aftertiming and only slightly better than noncing.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Behind the stupid yokel facade Ollie is a shrewd manager. Hope he crashes and burns if he takes the scum job.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Well make him f***ing pay up then.
I couldn't give a shit about stereotyping but welching is worse than aftertiming and only slightly better than noncing.

OK we'll get right on that if you get Bobby Smith to pay up on his bet from 6 months ago on the Holmesdale.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Bringing REMF into it gives them some sort of moral high ground to climb onto when they start bleating on and trying to then guilt trip someone into making a donation. It hasnt worked though, my bet was clearly a pisstake of Seaside which they were not clever enough to spot but hey if they donate then REMF is the winner.

8Ace, I was joking, you think I would ever consider paying a dirty Palace Nigel any money, Urgh the thought makes me want to take a bath, that would be just wrong.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
OK we'll get right on that if you get Bobby Smith to pay up on his bet from 6 months ago on the Holmesdale.

I don't look at your shithouse forum you CAUC, I've not seen it mentioned on here before, so I don't give a f*** about that. If you CJTCs want to come on here then f***ing pay up.
I'll only consider this matter closed when [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] pays up or the welching scumbag is f***ing dead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here