Ian Holloway to Palace tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Must admit he'd be a more impressive appointment than I was expecting, but honestly, if you take away the stupid quotes and one-liners, is he actually any good?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I heard Holloway was bringing a box of matches down to finnish the job off :flameboun:flameboun

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
You Palace jokers, Holloway is a Blackpool legend no way he would take a sideways move to Palace, he has a great team at Blackpool with the best player in the League in Ince. He won't leave for anyone other than a top half premiership team, guaranteed. Only recently he's been quoted as saying he is committed to bringing on some of the better youth players and that he feels he has a job to finish at Bloomfield road. In fact you mugs I'll offer any one of you 20/1 against him being the next Palace manager, come on whose having some of them onions? f*** it I'll stick my neck out here and give any one of you Nigels 50/1 !!

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
You Palace jokers, Holloway is a Blackpool legend no way he would take a sideways move to Palace, he has a great team at Blackpool with the best player in the League in Ince. He won't leave for anyone other than a top half premiership team, guaranteed. Only recently he's been quoted as saying he is committed to bringing on some of the better youth players and that he feels he has a job to finish at Bloomfield road. In fact you mugs I'll offer any one of you 20/1 against him being the next Palace manager, come on whose having some of them onions? f*** it I'll stick my neck out here and give any one of you Nigels 50/1 !!

I'll take that!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I will put up a tenner for that.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ill have a tenner on that !

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

How about we just say a straight tenner to the REMF. If Holloway is our next permanent manager you put a tenner in the REMF. If someone else is then I'll put a tenner in the REMF. Fair deal? Either way its good for the fund.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No worries, if you could just PM me and I'll provide details of where to send the tenner to and if Holloway is appointed I'll send you back £510.

Dont worry about pms , we will keep this all in the open ( after the seaside ruckus ) if he isnt appointed ill send £ 10 to the remf and if he is you can send send £ 510 to them agreed ?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
How about we just say a straight tenner to the REMF. If Holloway is our next permanent manager you put a tenner in the REMF. If someone else is then I'll put a tenner in the REMF. Fair deal? Either way its good for the fund.

If that was the bet I wanted to lay thats what I would have said. It isn't so send me the money and I guarantee to return at the stated odds if I'm wrong. PM me and I'll tell you where to send the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports