Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i would like to say

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cometh the hour cometh the man could have been a cliche thought up for OGH's return to the team...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
legendis a word used too often. but you Gary have earned the title. Thank you for the pride you have restored in our Club.

I don't think I have ever used or heard the word Legendis in my life :p

I agree by the way

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I would love it, LOVE IT, if Gary scores The Goal That Keeps Us Up. 1-0 at Hudds, with results going our way ?
No-one would deserve it more.

i'll be going triple mental if he scores saturday! there's no better person to score the goal that keeps us up.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
"Ian Chapman, a man who grew up supporting Brighton" - running the risk of bursting your little legend bubble, but Chappers was in my class at Hertford First School circa 1976 and supported WEST HAM. At the time I was better at football than him but unfortunately I peaked aged 7 :(

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I was one who thought it was a mistake to get Gary back but it's like we've gone into a time warp. I don't know whether its Slade, a successful operation or what but Gary is back to being the hero he used to be and I really hope he gets another contract.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
i would just like to say what a bloody great 8.5 years i have had at this club. i loved every minute of it and do not regret any thing i have done ... its a sad day for me to be leaveing but hopefully i will be back to play at withdean soon apart from the testimonial game. i love all the fans and will never for get u all... thanks:thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::love::wave::wave::wave::wave:the other 1.5 years i did not like but never mind.........legends thanks ogh

f***ing attention seeker

:dunce:

Gary, i've been supporting this great club for over 20 years- you, undoubtably are one of my top 5 all time favourite players

thanks for the memories:bowdown:

xxx

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Gary Hart, I started going to the Withdean regularly at the age of 6 and you were in your prime. As I got older I used to sit in Block B and love every minute of watching you play and would try my hardest to recreate the things you did on the Sunday for my team. The passion, the hardwork. I was SO gutted the day you went but like a true fighter you came back. GIVE THE MAN A CONTRACT!! Watching you the past few weeks has been the best thing in a long time. Feels like I am 8 again and sitting back in B block watching you amazed! Albion legend, always be my favourite player.

Thanks for the memories and hopefully there are plenty more to come!:ascarf:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
OGH has been absolutely superb since returning from his injury. It like going back in time and watching a brand new OGH.

Going back in time and watching a brand new OGH??

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its no coincidence our revival has coincided with Gary Hart playing again. He shows more fight, desire , passion and determination wearing the shirt than every single can't be arsed loan player put together we have sadly had to endure this season. Slade had the sense to see this.

Like Lloyd Owusu, Gary Borrowdale, Calvin Andrew and Gary Dicker?

Don't tar them all with the same brush.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
My favourite player of all time has always been Ian Chapman, a man who grew up supporting Brighton and wouldn't join Palace when the opportunity arose. Harty is the closest thing we've got to a fan playing in the team, he's right up there with Chappers as the embodiment of what we all want from a Brighton player I think. Taking an entirely pragmatic view, he's got to be worth another year on current form hasn't he? If he can contribute in the way he has been, surely even people inside the unsentimental footy world could see he's worth it?

(An interesting sub-plot on that score - given that Slade does not yet have a future at the club beyond this season, who's going to be responsible for the retained list?) At this rate they'll have to wait 'til after the season's finished to announce it, which is usually done before the last game isn't it?

Agree with everything in this post. While Wellie is still my favourite ever Albion player Gary Hart is well up there. John Byrne is as well, I just love the way he refers to The Albion as "we" when he's summerising. All 3 deserve some of this :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here