Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i would like to say

corrallt

Feb 14, 2004
Kent
Good luck, Harty.
Have been watching the club since 1964 and you will certainly be up there with all the heroes along the way.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Thanks Gary for loads and loads of brilliant memories - and for your wholehearted committment to the club.

Let us know when you get fixed up - be good to know you're sorted.

atp.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I know he won't read this but....

I live in a place( Arse end of the world Australia) where most people have normally never heard of Brighton and Hove Albion.

But when I do talk about them and tell people about us, well I always seem to bring up the story of OGH and how we signed him.

Because it's one of the truly great stories of English football in a time when huge amounts of money rule and ruin the game as it used to be.

I will truly be sad to not see Gary part of the club, but alas i guess that's the nature of the game.

The fact he has been bestowed with the monniker "Our Gary Hart" shows the impact he had on the fans and the club.

Best of luck in the future and thanks for the many wonderful memories.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Thanks for the memories. Supporting Brighton in a school full of Premier League fans was often tough but the story of how you signed for the club made many appreciate what football is all about and that the big money signings don't always get you what you want.

From the moment you arrived at the club you have been a legend. Your performances on the pitch have always been comitted and your work off the pitch has been equally good. Thanks again Gary you have been a true hero to many (me included) and it will be sad next season to look down the squad list and not see your name.

Good luck with whatever you do mate. You deserve every success.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
ALL THE BEST HARTY.........:LEGEND::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's taken me several goes to read right through this thread as I kept welling up and it was embarassing sat in an office on a building site!

The fact that no name is required, just OGH and everyone knows who we're talking about speaks volumes about how treasured you are.

I never accept that anyone can put more than 100% effort into anything, but you sure came closer than most to changing my mind. It has been a pleasure to watch you over the last 10 years and you have to go down in history as the best value for money we've ever had in the transfer market by an absolute country mile.

It was great to meet you last Saturday (despite catching you snogging my missus!!) and will be fantastic if you are able to join the Flying Squad next year wherever we end up. I'm sure we'd all prefer you to be playing somewhere instead, if we're honest, though. Come and join us when you finally retire.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Best wishes Harty. Numbers 1-8 + 10 and 11 may be Peter Ward. But number 9 will always be Gary Hart.

Just heard tonight's news about Micky Adams. What do you think of that then?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harty is BACK !. :bowdown::flameboun

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
OH GARRRRYYYYY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART
Gary Gary Gart HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

:albion2: legend.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its no coincidence our revival has coincided with Gary Hart playing again. He shows more fight, desire , passion and determination wearing the shirt than every single can't be arsed loan player put together we have sadly had to endure this season. Slade had the sense to see this.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
id just like to say your performances in the last few games has galvanised the players around you and the fans and it is this that will hopefully keep us up . well done gary these are the best games you have ever played for us. player of the season for me

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
If craig davies and Glenn Murray are reading this, could you please watch OGH and note the combination of passion, intelligence and aggression that is needed for strikers to make their own luck?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If craig davies and Glenn Murray are reading this, could you please watch OGH and note the combination of passion, intelligence and aggression that is needed for strikers to make their own luck?

Good point well made :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here