i would like to say

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
:bowdown:

Another one here who started folowing the Albion in the Gillingham days and you made the 4 hours return trip on a bus worth while. I often used to see you in Peacehaven in the local shop in your training kit but was always too starstruck to say hello!

Your number 9 was the only number I ever wore on my albion shirts, you are without doubt my favourite Brighton player of all time and I will certainly be there for the testimonial to sing OGH and Posh Spice one last time :cry:

Thanks a million Gary.

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
Just to say so much thanks for all your effort during the years. You and Kerry are the last remaining players from when i started watching brighton regularly and it feels like the end of an era in many ways for me.

The days at withdean when you ripped Wolves apart will live long in the memory.

I wish you all the best with everything in the future.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Its always SO sad when this happens, but you can see the high regard you are held in,Gary.

All the best, and THANKYOU for some great memories.

CRAAZZZZEE EYES - LEGEND

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
:bowdown::albion2::bowdown::albion2::bowdown:

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Thank you for being such a big part of our club Gary.

I will always associate you with the days when we climbed out of the depths of division 3 to back to abck promotions - seems so long ago now.

Good luck in your next move

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
You'll be greatly missed. I wish you all the best for the future. I've been a fan of yours since you first joined the Albion - so much so that my name on here is an anagram of GARY HART FAN!!!!
Fran Hagarty.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
my favourite albion player - stuck with the club through thick and thin - met you and kerry in Blackpool in 2000 - you were legends, promised us a goal that night and delivered it

Good luck

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Thanks for everything Harty, already been said but, most fitting word to describe you is LEGEND :bowdown:

All the best in your future endeavours fella :thumbsup:

Oh and, NSC Gold surely?

Paynaldinho

May 4, 2008
cheers gary
il never forget that 80th minute winner against the dirty leeds

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I've been so bloody busy at work that I've not had a chance to get on the net and see the news for past couple days. And when I saw the argus article about our one and only OGH, Kerry and Butters, well......I'm chocked. Fantastic servants that'll never be forgotten by the loyal albion faithful. Good luck but never forgotten; still think WIlkins has made a mistake with both you and Kerry, less so - but he's never going to give you a fair crack of the whip was he? Sad sad day indeed. Chippie, Charlie and now you boys - it's the end of a fantastic era of players and one you can be immensely proud to have been such a pivotal part of. See you at your testimonial Gary - and please can you play Kipper and Kerry play upfront for 5mins?! You can go in goal while they're up there perhaps?!!!

Altogether now(apologies to Mrs Hart though)......Ow, Posh Spice is a slapper, she really is a tart, and when she's shagging Beckham, she thinks of Gary Hart.....OGH, Gary Gary Hart (even my wife knows this song, and she's only been to 5 Albion games!!) :bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup:

PS - everyone buy a copy of OGHs testimonial programme. It's superb and a great addition to yer Albion memorabilia. Well done to the team who produce it.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I read in the paper that Man City are trying to off load Bianchi, it said he has cost them over £1million for every Premier League game started. OGH works out at less than £3.00 a game. Not bad for a player that you always feel would run until he could run no more.

My main memories are of those dark days at Gillingham when his enthusiasm shone like a beacon.

Also I have met him three times with my young son and every time he has made time to talk as if he is a friend and not some up his own arse overpaid tosspot that many players are. I'm sure he is like this with everyone.

Watching the Albion will not be the same again.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
My main memories are of those dark days at Gillingham when his enthusiasm shone like a beacon.
QUOTE]

The truth !!!!, without you at Gillingham there wouldn't be anymore BHA, we'd have gone down to the conference and beyond.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's been an absolute bloody privilege to watch a player give as much effort to our club as Gary Hart has over the years. When the history of the Albion is written again, that name will be right up there and every bit of the words of praise currently being uttered for Harty, as well as for Kezza and big Guy, are entirely richly deserved. Awesome, unforgettable stuff from those true Albion greats, and they'll be much missed.

1066gull

You were the first player I fell to love to watch and you were the one that made me keep coming back.

Good luck for the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports