Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i would like to say

Can anyone remember something about comparing the quickest players in the Championship and Hart came out on top (this was under Coppell)? I may have this totally wrong, can anyone confirm?

I thought it was under Adams and whilst we were still down at Gillingham?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Good luck with whatever the future holds for you Gary... and many thanks for your part in brightening up the gory years at Gillingham and playing a major part in the glory years with back to back Championships at Withdean and the Play Off final at Cardiff.

Great memories!
:clap2:

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
All the very best wherever you go . You are a true pro and never gave less than 100%.

Legend:bowdown::bowdown:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
All the very best in whatever you chose to do.

In those dark days at Gillingham you were one of the shining lights.

Always gave 110% and will be sorely missed.

Best Wishes
dave

As a question,

did OGH give 100% per game, 101%, 110% or as reportedly earlier 150% per game?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Always sad when a good servant to the club goes,you have been a credit and loyal to the end.

thanks mate...................and good luck

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
absolute HERO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GARRRRRRRRRRRRYYYY HARRRRRRRRRRRTT :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The word LEGEND is over used in this day and age by football fans. However Gary Hart can see just how much he meant to the supporters and what a LEGEND he was.

thanks for everything Gary - Everybody was always happy to see you on the team sheet - be it up front, right wing or right back because they knew you'd give everything and wear that shirt with pride - which is all we can ask (Alex Revell was another one).

My memories - That crossbar and in wonder strike on a nast wet pitch vs Tranmere in the Div 2 winning season as well as a MAGNIFICENT performance at Skumhurst a few years ago (as the previous pick shows - u getting STUCK IN to the skum)...

Absolute LEGEND - and no Harty - no one will boo - if they did they'd get smashed!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Best of luck with whatever happens next - certainly the most commited Albion player in my lifetime.

I'm pretty sure I heard a rumour you were off to Bristol City for 750k ;)

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Harty, thanks for ten years of distinguished service at the club. Even when asked to play at right-back, you were superb. The word "legend" is overused. But you will always be a legend in the eyes of Brighton fans.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
PS. My abiding memory of you is when you put your fists up at the Holmesdale Road end after Clinton Morrison's goal was disallowed in the last minute in October 2005. You played at right-back that day and there wasn't a better player on the field.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I can't think of a player the fans hold in higher esteem. We know at Brighton the side won't be full of Ronaldos or Gerrards but we do appreciate it when the players we have got play to the very top of their abilities and appear to be giving it everything they've got. It's naive and simplistic to ask for loyalty as well - but it seemed to be part of the Gary Hart package. What a player, what a pro. Not a chance of being forgotten.

Good luck with the next stage of your career - please don't sign for Lewes!

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Absolute Legend. I have been supporting the albion since the mid 90's as im only 20 but I have grown up with you and i have to say you are and prob always will be my favourite player i will ever see in blue and white. ogh always gives 110% always gives his heart and soul and bleeds blue and white. good luck in whatever you do and if you fancy it im sure tey'd take you at boro if they go up. hop you continue at football league level though. youve still got it!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Gary, I think that you may well have noticed by now that we have appreciated your commitment to our little club over the last decade. There has been many an occasion when you have literally been the heartbeat of the side, keeping the team ticking over and providing that bit of extra determination to make something happen when it was most needed.

It has been a pleasure. Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here