Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i would like to say

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I've nothing to add to the accolades you've received above.

OGH, you are a true legend at this Club, you will be missed by many. Hope to see you back at Falmer

Good Luck & Best Wishes!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:love::cry::cry::cry:well thank u for all the good and nice things that u have all said. dont really know what route to take yet. could stay in same div or go a diff route. would love to come back and play at withdean.... how wierd would that fill. no booing:bowdown::bowdown::wave:

You know the deal. You get from the fans what you deserve. Will you get Harding-style jeers or Revell-style cheers? I think you know the answer.

The very best of luck to you Gary in your next job.

Whilst it ould be tempting to go for another team in this div, if a team in L2 offered a regular starting place UP FRONT where you belong, I'd take that. I'd love to see your name among the scorers every other week. :thumbsup:

All the best.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Thank you very much for the enthusiasm and never say die attitude that you brought to our team, even if your attempts to displace FDM ultimately proved fruitless...I will never forget your goalkeeping display during halftime at Walsall.

I am pretty sure that your song will still be sung even now you have gone, think that just about says it for me, players come and go...legends last forever.

All the best for the future,

Brighton salutes you.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
So sorry our shirt sponsorship jinx has struck again.

Thanks, and all the best from the Albas.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
OGH

You are a legend. Thanks for all your service to the fans, nobody has worked harder than you, and if all players had your work ethic and commitment, we'd probably still be in the Championship !

Good luck for the future!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
If there's one thing all fans everywhere expect from their players, whatever their level of ability, it's passion, expressed as a real pride in wearing the shirt - whatever the position - and 100% commitment.

Albion fans had all this in spades from OGH, along with a touching modesty and a crazy willingness to chase lost causes and never give up. Ever.

Oh yes, almost forgot. Plus blistering speed, some great skills, and the ability to score some truly amazing goals.

In short, he played as all fans would love to have played, in their Albion dreams. Best of luck in wherever your career takes you next, Gary.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Goals at Shrewsbury on a dark winters night and singing your name outside Gay Meadow after the game AND you winding up Neil Ruddock in the Swindon penalty area at a corner will live in the memory.

Good luck mate wherever you end up.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Can anyone remember something about comparing the quickest players in the Championship and Hart came out on top (this was under Coppell)? I may have this totally wrong, can anyone confirm?

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
The goal at Plymouth as Saltash Seagull mentioned, sums you up to a tee - a clearance from their keeper (in Phantom of the Opera mask!!) you busting a gut chasing down a lost cause, and the ball going into the net off your arse!

Great to meet you last Sunday - proper gent - even though you were ratarsed!!

wcnige

Gary

Absolute legend.

Thanks for making watching the Albion bearable in 1998.

Thanks for being part of that fantastic day in Cardiff, not forgetting your part in the two Championships.

and just generally thanks for being a top bloke and all round good egg.

I don't usually bother with testimonials buit I shall make all efforts to get to yours and wear a "Donatello" shirt for one last time in your honour.

Part of you will always be at BHAFC. That goal against Tranmere was fantastic.
BTW - I bet those tracksuits didn't last as long at Stanstead.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::clap2::clap2:

Cheers Harty. You are a legend. Can still recall a cracker you scored against Tranmere on a wet Tuesday (?) night - cutting in from the right and launched it into the corner. Happy days and all the best mate.

My Tranmere mate at work, remembers that amazing goal, very well indeed.:clap2:

Remember, us arriving at Shrewberry. The OGH song had only just started (been invented a few weeks earlier) . For 30 minutes before kick off and then another 15 minutes afterwards we were in near unison, the song just got quicker and equicker, goose pimples down my spine.

Glorious times.

Best wishes

LC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here