i would like to say

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
I still have a signed picture of OGH on my wall from his first season, it will remain there forever... more or less.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
f***ing Wilkins - how he can give contracts to people like Chamberlain and Fogden, who aren't going to play, when he's got experienced, versatile and GOOD pro's to rely on I don't know.

If you do come back and score, for goodness sake don't celebrate - I don't think i could handle that.

Looking forward to giving you the send off you deserve at the testimonial.

:clap:

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
that team we had back then was one in a million. we where not world beaters but we were together and stuck together in every thing we did. thats why we won what we did. good times I loved them days:D

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
I will always remember when we vip for some reason, my dad saying to this bloke who was showing us around as OGH came over from his warm up 'it's amazing, Gary Hart seems to just keep getting better and better every season.'

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Gary, through good times and bad you've always been there. The first to come over to the fans at the end of the match whatever the score. Whatever position you've played you've always given 110%. Thanks for all the memories. You're a true legend. Whatever the future holds for you, I wish you well but nobody can ever take away the fact you will always be an Albion legend.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posh Spice is still a slapper
Even though our Harty's gone
So she's back to shagging Beckham
And she thinks its all gone wrong

Cheers Harty. Thanks for the memories, and good luck wherever you may end up.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
d01_12_2001-25.jpg

:bowdown:

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
Can only echo whats already been said on this thread, a true legend, my favourite player for pretty much the whole time I've been supporting the albion.

Good Luck in the future

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Cheers Gary; you should never have to buy a pint in Brighton again. One of the crowd favourites from some of our best years. All the best for the future & don't be a stranger!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's all been said before but thanks to a true brighton legend. I will always remember you being there in the dark days at Gillingham, and part of our rise through the leagues. Congratulations for being a big part of Albion history, and good luck for the future, hope to see you back one day :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i wish i had a kid so they could see you play and learn from your example, give it everything and enjoy it. a legend.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:bowdown: Thanks for 10 years of 100% commitment and making Gillingham bearable in your early years here, good luck, we're gonna miss one of the last links with some great years and we'll also lose one of our better chants next season too, Oh Gary Hart, Gary Gary Gary Hart :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports