Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I wonder if anyone will boo Bellamy tonight.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Talk about rewriting history.
We were playing Liverpool and a fan at home thought he heard sheep shagger on the tv ,and reported Brighton to the FA for racism. When it was investigated, we were singing Sea Sea Seasiders. Nobody got banned.

ahahahah shit man.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Me and the missus met him in a bar in Newcastle on a weekend away when he played for them, very nice bloke, even bought us a beer, I like him.

Yes he is a moaning git on the pitch but that is because he tries his hardest and wants to win the game. The kind of player I would want in my team, always pushing other players to do their best too.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Because he reported Brighton fans to the FA for singing sheep shagger at him FOR 10 SECONDS !!!
tosser !!!

No he didn't.

I like Bellamy. Cracking player, and it makes us look small time when we boo him. Just because he is a fairly unpopular Premier League player, what does that have to do with us? And he clearly loves it, it only spurs him on. We'd be far better off ignoring him, he shouldn't even register on our players to boo radar.

And out of football he's supposed to be a decent guy, hence the million quid or so of his own money he's used to set up a charity in Africa.

I never quite got why people were booing him at the Amex last time. Was it because he is Welsh?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
He is ok, he just has 'short man syndrome' which means he is a gobshite. Cant knock his effort levels and money/effort put towards good causes.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Great player but is a whinging bitch on the field, also had too much to say about the Terry/Bridge incident.

Wasn't exactly a huge number of professionals jumping to Terry's defence though was there.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Tardos?

Isn't that the police box from Dr Who?

"A tardo is the evolution of a retard. when a retard gains the ability to function among normal people but is still considered retarded because of his or her awkwardness. Tardos are prone to crapping their pants in public and will most likely try to attack you if you make too much eye contact. The best way to deal with tardos is to keep away."

No, I never knew either...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bellamy has that powerful inner drive & will to win you'd always want of a player in your team. He's got a Barton-esque side to him for sure, but can't fault his onfield contribution to whoever he is playing for.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I was in the north stand against Liverpool and I definitely heard 'sheep sheep shaggers'

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
bellamy-foundation.jpg

What a HORRIBLE human being :sick:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Of course he'll get booed. High profile player with a lot of talent and the ability to win the game for Cardiff. Plus you watch if he take a corner in front of the North, and how much he'll subtly invite the abuse. He thrives on it.

Personally I like the guy and rate him as a footballer, but then that may well go for some of the people who'll boo him.

Exactly - I might give him the odd pantomime boo, but on the whole really like the bloke.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Too much sensitivity around these days... So what if people shouted "Sheep-shagger" (IF) they did? He is a pro footballer not a girlie ballerina. It goes with the territory - like it or not. It is the way we approach the game in Britain. We build players up as heroes and have a lovely time insulting them.... I would bet that he understands that better than anybody.

Did anybody see Football Focus last Saturday ? Peter Reid was talking of his days and how the crowds loved to shout insults at him .
"Did you get upset "? he was asked.
" Oh yeah, I used to go home and cry about it" came the heavily ironic reply......

Lets "man up " about these things. I would not boo Bellamy unless he did something to warrant it, but if they do, it will only spur him on...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I can't say I'd be bothered either way

but you just KNOW he's going to score against us (again)..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here