Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I wonder how much this little BEAUTY will go for

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Puts shelling out £3.50 for a match day programme in perspective. What price a full set of first year at the Amex in a few years? Might be worth a few bob for my great grand kids!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Shall we all stick in £50 to thank Hiney for his magnificent website?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I think I own the oldest away programme for Brighton....but I am interested in lot of the pre war stuff.....see what price it is at the end of sale.

When I was looking at the History of Albion's Programme, for the website, I spoke to the absolute 100% Albion programme GURU, Peter Irvine. He has the oldest Albion programme known to exist (1907), as well as a scorecard from 1895. Scans are in the History section of www.seagullsprogrammes.co.uk

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Someone should design some programmes for Albion's debut season...

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Just so that I could taste the atmosphere of this auction, I placed the first bid on it - and I couldn't even afford that if I'd won.

I agree Hiney should have this programme. He wants it - he deserves it. And he's top of the league in the " show us yours first " competition.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Why not make a joint bid?

I'll commit £20 towards the venture - if we all offer just a few pound then Hiney should have a good chance of winning the auction.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I offer £50 to costs if Hiney wins.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
When I was looking at the History of Albion's Programme, for the website, I spoke to the absolute 100% Albion programme GURU, Peter Irvine. He has the oldest Albion programme known to exist (1907), as well as a scorecard from 1895. Scans are in the History section of www.seagullsprogrammes.co.uk

What a great line-up 2-3-4-1! :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Did Peter, the guy with all the old Albion progs, win the auction?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here