Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I wish we'd lost the game last night

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We can still field a decent side with squad rotation, and it's not impossible that we go through, perhaps after a penalty shoot out.

Playing on Saturday then Monday is not unheard of - in fact it happens a lot on Bank Holiday weekends.
That is so true...in the sixties went to 3 games in one day... Easter morning,afternoon and evening game...obviously not the same team but two games in three days was not uncommon at Easter.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I know it's counter-intuitive but as soon as Hull scored I knew we weren't going to win - especially with the utterly useless Tracey O'Bika leading the line - and I turned to Mrs. H and said I hope they get another and finish us off. I don't think we stand a cat in hells chance of getting a win up at their ground and we could do without the additional long travel and 90 minutes on the park. We need to concentrate on the play-offs now.

Well,I would love us to beat Hull and go on to play Sunderland..........who knows,we might beat them!
Concentrate on the play-offs?O.k.but if I had to put money on it I don't reckon we will go up this season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hull's reserves are the majority of the side that got them promoted last season!

So what? We narrowly lost 1-0 to them at their place last season, narrowly beat them 1-0 at home. The tie remains winnable IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here