I will be glad to see Reading in the prem

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
I for one will be glad to see reading go up (if they do...). They play decent football, but mainly they are not a 'big club' with a wankerish mentality, like west ham. jason robert is a twat though...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
they were not good tonight, very average, but organised. If we scored 1, we would have scored more

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
They relied totally on set pieces, looked a threat at every corner but they ain't a footballing team

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
All their fans on the train were so posh & well spoken!

As a team they were very well organised & quick. They play decent enough football although we more than matched them & can consider ourselves unlucky not to get anything from tonight. I'd rather they win the title than the scummers.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Small memories (if any) people have.

Reading will always be the enemy after that year in (what was known as) Division 2. Hope they falter and Southampton/West Ham make it automatically.

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
i will be surprised if they survive a season in the prem based on what i saw tonight but im sure they are probably better than they showed tonight if not they maybe down by xmas!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They're quite poor and unless the Russian billionaire splashes the cash will come back down after a season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Small memories (if any) people have.

Reading will always be the enemy after that year in (what was known as) Division 2. Hope they falter and Southampton/West Ham make it automatically.
Reading are the Southampton of yesteryear.

And like Southampton will be (unless we continue to play them year in year out), they were forgotten within 5 years.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
i will be surprised if they survive a season in the prem based on what i saw tonight but im sure they are probably better than they showed tonight if not they maybe down by xmas!!
They were very good on Boxing day.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
jason roberts on twitter complaining that oppopsing fans are giving him abuse...lmfao. It's well deserved you have to say, as he was a complete **** all night, suffice to say that he probably sees being a twat like that is justified.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Reading weren't much good tonight. We walked all over them, just a bit unlucky. Middlesbrough were miles better, as were Forest. Reading are just consistant at being above average. Nothing more.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
jason roberts on twitter complaining that oppopsing fans are giving him abuse...lmfao. It's well deserved you have to say, as he was a complete **** all night, suffice to say that he probably sees being a twat like that is justified.

Whilst I am sure he is really nice bloke, Jason Roberts is pretty awful as a presenter / talking hole on 5Live. He is indecisive in his opinions and condescending to callers on 606. Bland on the the radio and the same on the pitch. Although I am sure he would quickly denounce my opinion of him as I haven't played professional football.

If Reading get promoted he will be demoted. 6/10 at best tonight.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Reading aren't there yet. Would love them to miss out on auto promotion, and then get them back to the AMEX or Wembley with a different ref.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Although I'm sure reading have a bit of history they always strike me as an absolutely nothing club, along the lines of mk dons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports