Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was upset for a second then i realised!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I am Fackin gutted!!!! To chuck ity away like that!!

:nono:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
well albion have already won promotion so thats in the past. yesterday was all about england and i cant think like that at the moment :(

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
well albion have already won promotion so thats in the past. yesterday was all about england and i cant think like that at the moment :(

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Half Time Pies said:
England is important to me OK. But the most important thing in my life is the Albion.

So why get upset? Weve won the playoffs!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

yep, thats how i feel today, have been wearing my brighton shirt and looking at various cardiff pictures. England always come second to the albion for me!

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Half Time Pies said:
England is important to me OK. But the most important thing in my life is the Albion.

That is exactly how I feel and its really strange. Watched the game yesterday and was naturally slightly disappointed at the last minute goals but it was nothing compared to if the Albion had been playing.

Even when Beckham stepped up for the pen it was no way near the feeling as to when Leon stepped up in Cardiff.

Albion all the way for me!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Half Time Pies said:

Yep, that's what I thought too.

Two friends I was watching the match with (one Pompey-supporting and one AFC Wimbledon-supporting) said 'that must bring you down from your post-Cardiff high'. I said, 'yes, it does, but just think how the Brizzle City fans are feeling...'

For the record, I'm gutted.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I've watched the Albion for 18 years so I'm relatively immune to defeat and disappointment. I wasn't fazed by what happened last night, I've seen worse...., Sheffield United springs to mind.

I thought England would probably lose to France, although the manner of defeat was unexpected, the result wasn't.

Switzerland and Croatia next, I expect us to win those. But I think we'll finish 2nd in the group and have to take the hard route to the final.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Can everyone please get a grip...

1. We lost unluckily to the best side in the world.
2. We led them for forty five minutes.
3. We're still in the tounament.
4. You could be Portuguese.
5. Ledley King and Sol were collosal.
6. Croatia and Switzerland look crap.
7. Lampard and Rooney delivered.
8. Henry was shut out of the game.
9. We have another chance on Thursday.
10. Switzerland had their centre half sent off.

:clap2: :clap: :D ;) :drink:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
I think it's time to get that play-off final video out again. :clap2: :ascarf: :clap2:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
well swindon fans have had more than those french last minute goals against them recently so it aint all bad and we can qualify with 4 points :D

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
saafend_seagull said:
well swindon fans have had more than those french last minute goals against them recently so it aint all bad and we can qualify with 4 points :D

I think can should be replaced by could as if the team we draw against beats France they will have 5 points to our 4. The only way to guarantee qualification is to win both games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here