Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was so happy today I cried!!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
West upper H blOck Season ticket holder along with Mellotron , chesney Christ , pogue magone Hamilton amongst others
Loved it today tempted to Change season tickets next year but the view of the pitch from from WU is quality and atmos is good in H block but obviously the north rocks

Fair play to you. I'm a north stand season ticket holder along with [MENTION=579]Drumstick[/MENTION] and the like. If you ever feel like making the switch (the atmosphere is fantastic) I'll get the beers in!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Fair play to you. I'm a north stand season ticket holder along with [MENTION=579]Drumstick[/MENTION] and the like. If you ever feel like making the switch (the atmosphere is fantastic) I'll get the beers in!

BONA FORTUNA biscuits north meets west everyones a winner we're all ALBION
Hope we get another home draw in round 4 north stand here we come

Ah you must be right of the steps as you're walking up. We are infront and right a touch of the gantry! Superb view of the whole pitch from up there, and can't be matched (Although I have yet to try East Uppper)

Upper East has a superb view - we were right at the back just past the halfway line and it was great. I was there at the end when the "one Liam Bridcutt" chant went up. I didn't feel the need to cry, but just uttered a manly "well done, young fellow me lad" under my breath. My daughters probably thought it weird.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Upper East has a superb view - we were right at the back just past the halfway line and it was great. I was there at the end when the "one Liam Bridcutt" chant went up. I didn't feel the need to cry, but just uttered a manly "well done, young fellow me lad" under my breath. My daughters probably thought it weird.

Don't know why bridcutt has this effect on me it's happened twice now I think I cried against Carlisle because i knew that goal was the yes were going up moment today it was yes were good enough for the premier league
And as a kid Brian Horton was my Fav player followed by jimmy case so Liam bridcutt is that type of player and just makes me all emotional & nostalgic

Oct 2, 2008
Me and two mates are in the WSU but decided to go in the North today. Great afternoon and really enjoyed it. Pluses : great view of the game in one half of the field and great atmosphere. Minuses : not a great view of the other half and whilst I dont mind standing up I`d rather not do it for 90 minutes !.

Overall a great afternoon but back to WSU for the Derby game.

Bridcutt was immense today. Anyone else have the feeeling that when he came over to the North at the end he was saying goodbye ?. Hope I am wrong.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
I cried after staying up against Hereford & Stockport. Not saying we have not had both high and lows between those times, but both those times seemed to hit me the most.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Me and two mates are in the WSU but decided to go in the North today. Great afternoon and really enjoyed it. Pluses : great view of the game in one half of the field and great atmosphere. Minuses : not a great view of the other half and whilst I dont mind standing up I`d rather not do it for 90 minutes !.

Overall a great afternoon but back to WSU for the Derby game

Bridcutt was immense today. Anyone else have the feeeling that when he came over to the North at the end he was saying goodbye ?. Hope I am wrong.
Bloody hell mate you got me welling up already if you think Bridcutt is leaving
I'm in a great mood tonight don't ruin it

Bridcutt staying
Buckley staying
Vicente coming back
Orlandi looking the real deal
Olloa
Maksimenko
Bridge
Bruno
Kushack
That's it I'm off again

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I cried after staying up against Hereford & Stockport. Not saying we have not had both high and lows between those times, but both those times seemed to hit me the most.

Is it wrong to cry in times of happiness I looked to my 75 year old dad and my 15 year old son when Hoskins scored and just exploded with joy and at the end with bridcutt I had a little moment to myself

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
Not wrong at all, we can all cry when we want! Just putting some context about when I have cried, and just being honest that of all games although very happy I was not that emotional.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
12 of us in row O and P guilty of not being there today. Forgive us. At least you didn't have my three sons wittering throughout the game then randomly going to the toilet during each half... Back for Derby. Great result!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
12 of us in row O and P guilty of not being there today. Forgive us. At least you didn't have my three sons wittering throughout the game then randomly going to the toilet during each half... Back for Derby. Great result!

I was in row O today honestly

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

12 of you!? No forgiveness needed, you'd have needed to take out a mortgage to pay for the tickets!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here