Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I love the way RDZ tells the fans what to do. There’s something about his mannerisms and charisma that allow him to do this. If Potter had said “The fans must follow me and do as I say” there would have been uproar. With RDZ it’s like the whole of Sussex says “Yes boss” and follows his orders. I love it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pied_Piper2.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Boooooooo

Needs a history lesson

Then an olive branch

Then I'll think the sun shines out of his arse.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love the way RDZ tells the fans what to do. There’s something about his mannerisms and charisma that allow him to do this. If Potter had said “The fans must follow me and do as I say” there would have been uproar. With RDZ it’s like the whole of Sussex says “Yes boss” and follows his orders. I love it.
We weren't scared of GPott.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Get stuck in today Moises and I'll forgive you. I was also a tw@t when I was 21...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We beat snugs Bournemouth at home last time we played them :shrug:
@Cowfold Seagull is right, they've had the upper hand for far too long. That win against them in the 19/20 season is our only win in 12 league meetings. You have to go back to 2007/08 season to find our previous league victory over them.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Has Harvey Elliott been dredged up wearing Blue Circle shoes
@Cowfold Seagull is right, they've had the upper hand for far too long. That win against them in the 19/20 season is our only win in 12 league meetings. You have to go back to 2007/08 season to find our previous league victory over them.
Previous It was Poyets first game I was there super day.
We owe them a 5-0 and I hope it comes today..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They have 44 wins to our 39, although that includes the Boscombe club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here