Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Urge You All To Get Behind Scotland

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
This thread alone is a prime example why us Scots want you to lose - so bleat away you English maypole bell wearing faggots, and have wee shandy at the weekend... And just keep the money coming i know loads of junkies that need free health care...

Your post is a prime example of why us English want you Scotch to lose.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
This thread alone is a prime example why us Scots want you to lose - so bleat away you English maypole bell wearing faggots, and have wee shandy at the weekend... And just keep the money coming i know loads of junkies that need free health care...

this is exactly why i'm supporting scotland. listen to them get all excited. it's like when a patronising teacher gives the class div a pat on the head for achieving their highest ever grade - an 'e'.

:wave:

i love 'em.

I'll be backing the Scots for sure - the racist anti-scottish stuff on here (and it is racist) is a bit childish. I appreciate that they don't support us but in my view two wrongs do not make a right. The fact remains that Scotland have a chance to qualify in a group containing the two finalists of the last World Cup - if they do then it is undoubtedly a magnificent achievement.

I'm now off to vote liberal democrat...

:safeway

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

thanks for the Oil.....:tosser:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If they manage to qualify from that group, it will be a MAGNIFICENT achievement,of which the team themselves can be hugely proud.

I hope they do well tomorrow*

*up until FADDY puts past his own keeper on 89 minutes, to send them out, crying into their 40 shillings.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Did I say that? What I meant to say was haggis munching alcoholics. Apologies for the mis-understanding.
:D I love you Nibble!

Anyway, like the English the Scots are a nation, not a 'Race'; ergo you cannot be racist about them. Prejudiced and bigoted maybe, but not racist. Anyway it's all good fun.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
n513226321_443639_9963.jpg

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
:D I love you Nibble!

Anyway, like the English the Scots are a nation, not a 'Race'; ergo you cannot be racist about them. Prejudiced and bigoted maybe, but not racist. Anyway it's all good fun.

ok - bait taken.

The underlying theme of this thread has been that we are seperate nations, England and Scotland - would you not agree? so you can, and many have been. What's more worrying is that some people are proud of it.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
The underlying theme of this thread is that only Total humiliation will convince the F.A. that McClaren must be replaced by a top class foreign coach.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
If the jocko's get there then fair play to them, but I won't be getting behind them. Them and the welsh would happily get behind whoever is playing England, so why should we really be expected to root for them.

Zed Seagull

If they manage to qualify from that group, it will be a MAGNIFICENT achievement,of which the team themselves can be hugely proud.

I hope they do well tomorrow*

*up until FADDY puts past his own keeper on 89 minutes, to send them out, crying into their 40 shillings.

What the f*** will we have to cry about? win or loose we've had a brilliant campaign. Unlike England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here