Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I thought the Pompey tickets went on sale to STH at 6pm today?

daveyboy40

Feb 25, 2009
6pm ticket sale

the club said tickets go on sale online at 6pm,i still cant get one as they havent lowered the loyality points yet......

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Still saying you need 1030 loyalty points.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I feel there will be no chance of even getting online for me. Spending the evening hitting the refresh button does not appeal. Looks like a trip out to Falmer in the morning, probably to get a big fat pie. Yes I feel quite pessimistic about getting one.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Went online, went to buy tickets, and the club havent even set it up to sell to less than 1030 points despite advertising the time. Hopeless!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
:angry: Teething problems???

Or just too many of us all trying at once.......Better get used to it I spose, this is what it's gonna be like.......

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What a surprise, the ticketing system doesn't work properly again.

"Oh but this is the first away game" etc etc etc

I don't care what anyone says, it isn't that hard to get it right by now.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Seems to be some confusion as in the coming up section on the website it says 6pm today but on the article on the news page re update Donny and Porstmouth it says 6pm TOMORROW ?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Seems to be some confusion as in the coming up section on the website it says 6pm today but on the article on the news page re update Donny and Porstmouth it says 6pm TOMORROW ?

That news article was posted yesterday.

Surely it can't be that difficult for someone at the club to change the points needed on the system?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
:angry: Teething problems???

Or just too many of us all trying at once.......Better get used to it I spose, this is what it's gonna be like.......

Wouldnt be so bad if they'd lowered the points requirement to a 1000. At least people would be leaving the site quickly once purchasing there tickets allowing others in.

They even published on the website yesterday a reminder of the window for those with a 1000 points so theres no excuse whatsoever. Its just incompetance.

Cant be doing with the stress trying to get online. Will try later tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here