Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I thought it was Americans who were **** at Geography

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's a bit difficult as you have to spell them as well as know where they are. :lolol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Shocking that people were getting Ireland and Spain confused.

Shocking.

Absolutely shocking, I mean how stupid can you get?

Booking a coastal holiday in Italy and then picking out LAND-LOCKED Belarus on the map takes some beating.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Shocking that people were getting Ireland and Spain confused.

Shocking.

Absolutely shocking, I mean how stupid can you get?

Their economies are both down the sh*tter, that's the only similarity I can think of really

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I consider myself reasonably intelligent, but throughout my years geography has always been my huge weak spot. I mean, I could probably point to the main countries on a map. Probably about 20 then. But other than that I have no clue really.

Edit: I just did the test and got 19. Haha! And some of the countries I got correct weren't where I thought they were!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Jade Goody was so bad at geography it was hilarious. And I seem to remember Sonya (remember her? Ginger, scouse, Stock Aitken Waterman puppet) getting asked on some kid's programme what the capital of Italy was around the same time as the 1990 World Cup there. Her answer - Spain.

So what you saying then ? They,ve changed it ?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
And the Australian MP wannabe who thought Islam was a nation. Those who say what the hell I can google it are so not understanding that you look DUMB

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
well with all the gadgetry and tech we have, knowing your geography isn't really needed. it will soon be the R.E of school timetables.

Yes because geography at school is about knowing where different countries are. :rollseyes:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
47 - but not surprising as Ive been to nearly every one.

Interesting that this map of Europe does not conform to UEFAs view of Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here