I thought I knew my stuff on the albion until.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Question 7 is wrong because I am sure that we wore white with blue edging and to the best of my knowledge we have never worn PLAIN white shirts at home. If my memeory isnt as good as it was I am sure somebody will put me right.

I also got the Ward question wrong but so did they and I put Bath for Bobby Z but as everybody knows ity was from Rovers and he was on loan to Bath Cithy. so my 8/10 was ok I thought.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Question 7 is wrong because I am sure that we wore white with blue edging and to the best of my knowledge we have never worn PLAIN white shirts at home. If my memeory isnt as good as it was I am sure somebody will put me right.

That's exactly what is says is the correct answer.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
8/10

Got Wardy's goals wrong. Could have sworn it was more than 32.

An a plain white strip with blue sleeves? Probably should have got that right.

Confession: guessed (correctly) at the number of managers because I am too hungover to add them all up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's exactly what is says is the correct answer.

Perhaps I should read it properly as the question said plain white shirts and as I said we have never had plain white shirts. Freddie Goodwin wanted us to be like Leeds so brought out a white kit but it had blue edging on sleeves and neck and a blue strip on the shorts. So I answered the question as White being the answer but according to the answers it was White with Blue sleeves but the answer is a bit contentious to say the least.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Big fat 10/10 for me.

They must have updated the quiz, because it says Bristol Rovers on the Bobby Z question, and the Wardy answer was 36. Were they saying '32' was the correct answer earlier?

I emailed them and within about 5 mins got an answer and they said they'd updated it. Yes, I am that sad.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Got 7 out of 10, Would have been eiight if they got the zamora one right.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
9, only got the number of managers wrong.

Says "Bristol Rovers" now.
Wardy got 36, so unless it previously said "League goals", that's correct.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
8/10.

First name and Wardy both wrong. I could have sworn we were called Brighton and Hove Rangers originally! ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
9/10 got Wardy wrong I thought he scored 36 including cup games. Bad question 32 in the league 4 in cups which makes 36 for the season

This.

You scored 9 out of a possible 10

Nothing false about this nine, you striking sensation you

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton

I also got the Ward question wrong but so did they and I put Bath for Bobby Z but as everybody knows ity was from Rovers and he was on loan to Bath Cithy. so my 8/10 was ok I thought.

didnt we have plain white shirts 70/71 (Saward) and 74/75 (Peter Taylor)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports