Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i Think we will sign another player today

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Saw this at the bottom of Argus report

See The Argus tomorrow for full coverage of Buckley's arrival and other transfer activity involving the Seagulls.

Makes me think another deal might be imminent!!!!!

Exciting times

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

See The Argus tomorrow for full coverage of Buckley's arrival and other transfer activity involving the Seagulls.

Exciting times

Perhaps the sale of Elliot Bennett is the other activity?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Or maybe just maybe its the imminent arrival of a striker ( with plenty of Championship / Premiership experience )...that a little birdie tells me is not overly happy at his present club ( who managed to stay up last season )..and would be happy to play regularly in the 2nd tier.
Yes...I am putting two and two together and making four and a half but these are the type of players we need....we have got to replace 30+goals....this guy would get 15-20..no prob.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Or maybe just maybe its the imminent arrival of a striker ( with plenty of Championship / Premiership experience )...that a little birdie tells me is not overly happy at his present club ( who managed to stay up last season )..and would be happy to play regularly in the 2nd tier.
Yes...I am putting two and two together and making four and a half but these are the type of players we need....we have got to replace 30+goals....this guy would get 15-20..no prob.

Give us a clue Mo....

Players initials??

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill

Ebanks-Blake ?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

Billy Sharp?

EDIT: Don't think he's had Premier League experience, so probably not

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Exciting times

Tha Argus allways print things like that on the web site just to get people to buy the paper.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Jason Roberts perhaps (is he still at Wigan)

He's from the South and would probably see a move to ourselves very enticing indeed. Anyone who's been to wigan will know what a crap hole it is

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Gus just said on radio Sussex that we will break transfer record again this summer on a striker :thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wolves, Wigan or Blackburn? Interesting, very interesting!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Ebanks-Blake ?

Not in a million years - Wolves payed £1.5m for him before they got to the Premier League. Now that he has 2 years of top flight experience, they are going to want at least double that. There is a Wolves striker that Wolves want to get rid of though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here