NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
D17A0018-B5F0-43F1-9A70-7A4EAAE06BD8.jpeg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just makes me sad and disappointed at the same time….

Thanks for posting [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Deserves its own thread rather than this hate-riddled one IMO.

I'm gonna repeat myself from the last few days but now urging rather than being angry about it: please dont hate this man. He is a human and sometimes humans make decisions that won't please all, it doesn't mean they're nasty or evil. Brighton clearly meant something to him or he wouldn't have stayed for ten years.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
He's sure about his decision but doesn't tell us the reasons. I think what's unsaid actually speaks volumes.

Very sad indeed. I consider this man THE modern day (Amex era) BHA icon. The perfect gent. Not sure that's the case now.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm gonna repeat myself from the last few days but now urging rather than being angry about it: please dont hate this man. He is a human and sometimes humans make decisions that won't please all, it doesn't mean they're nasty or evil. Brighton clearly meant something to him or he wouldn't have stayed for ten years.

This. What do you do? Move to Chelsea with your ex boss, and most of the top team, for a big salary increase and no need to uproot the family, or stick it out at Brighton to almost certainly* be sacked immediately by the next manager who will want to bring in his own guys?

And yet many people are, at best, saying 'I know why he done it but I still don't understand'. FFS!

Edit: *Maybe, possibly, WTF knows? Much less likely, though, with the man who has actively sought you (Potter at Chelsea, if you are finding this narrative a challenge) in comparison with whomsoever it may be who will be the next to become our cappo di tutti coachy: Curbs, Big Sam, Cotterill, Cheri Lunghi - could be anyone :eek:

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

He has been absolutely brilliant for us, and has been with us much longer than we could have hoped. It’s quite pathetic to read some of the venomous stuff that certain posters have written about him.

He’s not just been part of the Albion, he has totally integrated his family into our city.

Now he’s been given an incredible job opportunity, and it must have been nigh on impossible to turn it down. It hurts because we care. And because it’s at that odious club, so it’s hard to wish him success.

That message is heartfelt, and I think he knows that most of us will always wish him well. Responses like those of ‘Solid at the back’…just unbelievably childish and petulant.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's sure about his decision but doesn't tell us the reasons. I think what's unsaid actually speaks volumes.

Very sad indeed. I consider this man THE modern day (Amex era) BHA icon. The perfect gent. Not sure that's the case now.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

What is it that is unsaid that speaks volumes?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Just broken inside at Bruno's decision to leave.

Not full of hate.

Just broken inside and struggling to process it.

Guilt and blame are two useless emotions.

Move on. We have no option.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Judas piece of filth. Do one.

Life's too short to hold the hate. I can't see him coming back to work here the way he left - at the moment. But Time is a great healer.

Yes, he let us down.

But from his point of view, he's only got x more years on this mud ball and he'll want to push himself at the highest levels possible. All footballers (and ex) must have that ambition to get to the top.

So for our own piece of mind, he's gone. Goodbye. End of. Otherwise you'll be angry for far too long and as I said, life's too short to hold on to it.

Now who is coming in to replace him?

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
No, you do one.

You wouldn't have the balls to say that to his face, when you've sobered up.

Not you again, you actually managed to leave me alone for all of three months.

Not that it's your business, old man, but haven't touched the stuff this year!

And yes, that judas scum can do one. Whatever he achieved with us in those 10 years is down the drain as far as I'm concerned.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

And yes, that judas scum can do one. Whatever he achieved with us in those 10 years is down the drain as far as I'm concerned.

Do we have history? I don't remember you. Well, I'm more than happy to put you on ignore and you can bask in the adulation of all the people who agree with your tiny minded nonsense.

Oh, hang on.... it's nobody!

:facepalm:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Do we have history? I don't remember you. Well, I'm more than happy to put you on ignore and you can bask in the adulation of all the people who agree with your tiny minded nonsense.

Oh, hang on.... it's nobody!

:facepalm:

:lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

You're special.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Just broken inside at Bruno's decision to leave.

Not full of hate.

Just broken inside and struggling to process it.

Guilt and blame are two useless emotions.

Move on. We have no option.

This, it hurts cause we loved him so much and we weren’t ready for it to end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here