Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I think we do need to talk about Bruno

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I don’t blame him or Potter.
Potter will want to show him loyalty and it’s probably a good opportunity for Bruno. It hurts of course, and more than Potter.
However, I’m sure that any replacement will want his team in and so would there have been a role for Bruno? Possibly not and that would have hurt even more in terms of us having to let him go as the new man wouldn’t want him.
I am sad about it but looks like we’ll be to the bare bones by Saturday in terms of coaching staff.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Still his decision.

If you necessarily need to blame someone for making a logical decision, you're gonna have to blame Bruno for this. No way around it. No one forced him. He is not a victim.

I am dissapointed with Bruno making this decision but can understand it in the same way I understand GP accepting the CFC job.
But to poach Brighton staff, people you didn't know before you came here is out of order.
GP and his staff leaving but to rip out the guts of what is left 6 games into the season is unforgivable.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Maybe the incoming manager has their own team and doesn’t need the existing team and this is a red line for them?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bald prick , get rid of the mural

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Bruno gone too. ffs.

As muych as we idolise and reveer them, the overwhelming majority of Albion players in the professional era, have no real affinty to the club, other than its their job, the Albion are just one of a number of employers in their respective careers.

On what may yet prove to be the saddest day in the history of this country, maybe we all need to take a step back and all say its only a game.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I am dissapointed with Bruno making this decision but can understand it in the same way I understand GP accepting the CFC job.
But to poach Brighton staff, people you didn't know before you came here is out of order.
GP and his staff leaving but to rip out the guts of what is left 6 games into the season is unforgivable.

thats what you do to make a career successul. Network, meet people, work with people and try and hire the best ones out of the bunch. Nothing wrong with any of that!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

They have taken our head of recruitment as well !!

why not just make Tony an offer for the friggin club, you utter bunch of Tw@ts...
I will forever want Chelsea to fail at everything in every game from now on, hate them.

Asset strip or what...

I am so fed up with the Premier League and the elite money men, we simply can never grow and compete, we will forever be stripped of any talent, all that hard work for feck all....

Bollox, today can do one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here