Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I think we do need to talk about Bruno

Lawros Lip

Sep 16, 2020
If even Bruno leaves for more cash then that could well be the end of my interest in actually trying to compete in football / the PL.

BHAFC staff running off every time more cash is waved infront of them is killing my interest totally.

I hope Tony has a harder heart then me and isn't as disillusioned.

It's asset stripping, but for the exact opposite reasons for why it would normally happen.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Love Bruno but in my view would be risky to appoint him short term or otherwise as very little direct experience. If he wants to manage then a move to a Championship club should be his first step.

Such a shame we couldn't loan him out to USG for the rest of the season to see how he fares at this managerial lark, in the same way we could if he was a player.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just heard Bruno has snaked us and the window didn’t exactly encourage Potter to stay.

Echoes inside your skull doesn't actually count as "hearing".

Anyway, of course it is quite possible Bruno is another elite sportsman who likes to win titles.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just heard Bruno has snaked us and the window didn’t exactly encourage Potter to stay.

Naylor has just re-tweeted his own message regarding Bruno.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bruno is believed to be going as well. My source is well known to us all.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Calderon was always the better player anyway :tosser::lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the OP knew this before he posted the thread, or at least had wind of it :smile:

I feel like my house has been burgled whilst I was out after the party of a lifetime at the weekend :down:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
If Bruno has gone as well, I'm frankly REALLY pissed off. I know he's an employee, but I actually thought he'd become a fan as well. It seems incredible that he'd leave when we're on the verge of something truly amazing for BHAFC. And I didn't think he was a money-grabber either. But maybe (if he IS going) he has other reasons, and who am I to question those....?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Right time to deface the mural, and don't bother with anymore as they all feck off...

the fans remain, which lucky includes Mr Bloom.

Christ I am angry now...

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If Bruno has gone as well, I'm frankly REALLY pissed off. I know he's an employee, but I actually thought he'd become a fan as well. It seems incredible that he'd leave when we're on the verge of something truly amazing for BHAFC. And I didn't think he was a money-grabber either. But maybe (if he IS going) he has other reasons, and who am I to question those....?

Yes very disappointing. Bloom will not be happy

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Like winning stuff ? Potentially major European titles, that kind of thing ? Plus continuing to learn from someone who he might think is the best coach he's ever worked with, before he goes out on his own at some point later rather than staying and working with an unknown quantity ? Incredibly disappointing and frustrating but totally understandable from his perspective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here