Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think we are staying up.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
I still believe. We ARE staying up. The players and MM will pull it round. Would be boring if we just stayed in mid table. Got to have some fun at the end of a long season. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I agree totally - we are definitely staying up but we are in for a roller coaster ride first.:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
since i done that relegation calculator so do i :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
KinkyGoebels said:
It all depends on whether Mr McGhee plays to the teams strengths

You have a point sir.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
There is no certainty about the outcome of our season till we have played Ipswich at stadio del withdeano last day of the season.

It is gonna take remarkable improvements from the last 4 games is we are to even think about staying up, realistically it is between Forest, Coventry, Cardiff and Us, two of them will go down.

GILLINGHAM WILL STAY UP! YHIHF

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Kaney said:
stadio del withdeano

:lolol:

i reacon we will stay up too, however i wouldn't mind mid table for the rest of this season.

Last edited:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I thought it was an unwritten law of football that we're no longer allowed to be in the same division for two seasons in a row.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Depends if Mr Mcghee plays to the treams strenghs

His tinkering has found strengths we didn't know we had. Without them we'd already be relegated, didn't hear any complaints when we were ten points clear of relegation either. Part of McGhee's biggest strength's as a manager is being able to think beyond a players "supposed" best position imo.

We'll be ok , if not, it won't be because of any shortfall in tactics by our manager :)

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
oapdodge said:
I still believe. We ARE staying up. The players and MM will pull it round. Would be boring if we just stayed in mid table. Got to have some fun at the end of a long season. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I wanted a boring mid table season this year, then get the new ground and build from there.

oh well wasnt to be, I just hope we show a bit of fight in the last games, the last 4 games have been poor and it must improve

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I reckon it`s down to Coventry and Brighton. As you have to play them Saturday they are in the driving seat.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here