i think i've just seen jan vennegoor of hesselink

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
nor am i...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Did he sign any autographs? There is a simple clue to check if it is really him. If he takes less than 10 seconds to sign his name, he probably isn't Jan Venegoor of Hesselink.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
was there a bloke in a red suit on a sleigh going down queens road at the time.......

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Did he sign any autographs? There is a simple clue to check if it is really him. If he takes less than 10 seconds to sign his name, he probably isn't Jan Venegoor of Hesselink.

Surely he'd be the only one who could sign it that quickly with anyone else trying to remember how to spell it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why is it in this day and age that people who claim to have spotted someone famous fail to capture the moment on their mobile phones. It would avoid a lot of sceptism.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

If I was him I'd just sign 'JVH' to save time.

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh my goodness I THINK I have just seen him walking past the Dyke Tavern and its new rustic kitchen. Where can he be off to?

D

Deleted User X18H

He has just gone past the top of my road ......I think

D

Deleted User X18H

Peter Andre has just text me to say he has spotted JVH as he went past the The Spinney and he is now approaching Dyke Close. He thinks.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I've just sighted The Count of Monte Cristo, The Lords of Flatbush and the Suntana of Brunei hanging out drinking White Lightning at The Level.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
think i just saw darius vassell and kevin phillips on a tandem, just come off the ferry in newhaven...............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here