Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think it's safe to say congratulations.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
I am sure it's all tongue in cheek..Please forgive us for being slightly cynical in our thoughts about your fans, many of us that came up to Boro last season and witnessed the way your fans behaved after the game goading and trying to start trouble, can't forget that too easily.

Anyway thanks for your kind words.

No probs, I wasn't a true representation of a typical Boro match, after all Brighton was the only team preventing us getting promoted in a winner takes all, lots of youths with cheaper tickets and first game fans...I know and am proud of our core support and feel disappointed with a section of the crowd on the day....if you ever come back to our place I offer you the chance of meeting up before the game and introducing you to a good crowd of fans I will even offer to buy you a pint and can assure you that you will see another warm side to our supporters.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
http://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=5254879

Fck Middlesbrough. Glad they're down. Bellends.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Not even up yet and so many fans of Boro, Leeds, Palace and the like claiming we will go straight back down.. we haven't even clinched promotion yet, let alone had a transfer window. Bitter people.

Not all their fans are dickheads, obviously, but the Boro fans that ran on the pitch giving our players shit and were pricks to our fans last season have tarnished my opinion of that club indefinitely. I for one will be pissing myself when it's confirmed that we are replacing them in the Prem. Finally, a bit of closure on the Complete and Utter **** incident.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No probs, I wasn't a true representation of a typical Boro match, after all Brighton was the only team preventing us getting promoted in a winner takes all, lots of youths with cheaper tickets and first game fans...I know and am proud of our core support and feel disappointed with a section of the crowd on the day....if you ever come back to our place I offer you the chance of meeting up before the game and introducing you to a good crowd of fans I will even offer to buy you a pint and can assure you that you will see another warm side to our supporters.

Been to Boro a few times and had no problems...It didn't bother us too much, was just trying to work out what mentality you must have to win promotion and then want to start fighting with every Brighton fan leaving the ground? I popped in to Burger King (I think it was) to use the toilet, some dickhead tried to start in there, I just told him that if we had just won promotion, I wouldn't be sitting in a bloody Burger King!

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Thanks Fridge for your good wishes.

All of this is a journey anyway, never the end game. Enjoy the highs and accept the lows.

This year it's our turn to take a shot in the big league and see if we can survive there. The odds are against of course but we do have one of the worlds finest gamblers at the helm so it should be fun.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good luck in actually winning the league but I am pretty sure you are as good as promoted so very well done at all at Brighton. I think you will hold your own in the premiership next year and hope you don't make the mistakes we did (Boro) in totally dismantling a promotion team and spirit....but I have faith that C/H knows what he is doing....enjoy the party and the money if spent well and invested well will make you a force for many years to come....again well done and enjoy the ride.

Thanks very much,i am not bitter,justice or whatever has been served (nearly) irrespective of what Boro do this season,for me it's all about Albion and you highlight a very real danger about team spirit..

For the first time ever i actually don't want us to sign anybody,well not strictly true but you get my drift..

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Thanks Fridge

Don't have any animosity towards Boro, even the link that Simster put up has many of your fans being complimentary about us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here