Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think it did crossed the line. Oh well

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It really pisses me off that no-one (including most linesmen) seem to know what over the line means. It has to be the WHOLE of the ball. The above picture proves nothing.

ur so spot on. 90% of tight throw in decisions are wrong - ie the ball rarely FULLY crosses the line from a vertical angle directly on top of the ball.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
ur so spot on. 90% of tight throw in decisions are wrong - ie the ball rarely FULLY crosses the line from a vertical angle directly on top of the ball.

Yup. I always remind people "all of the ball", never seems to register for some reason.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
I was in WS lower nearly in line with the goal, personally I was about 80% sure it didn't, however I was next to a Saints fan (who was very quiet and respectful) and he said the whole ball definitely did not cross the line

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope we find out that the ball did cross the line-adds to the already sweet taste of revenge.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
saying that it's Brighton vs Southampton , judging from the away match vs them line rules no longer apply

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
From the back of the North stand I was convinced it wasn't over the line - but then I was wearing my rose-tinted spectacles.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
100% crossed the line.
You must have access to evidence that no one else had.

From the WSU, I thought it had crossed, but as others have said, if it was a little off the ground it would look like that. It's very possible it didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here