Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think I'm going to be sick

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Do you think it is possible for Andy Townsend to stop saying double fu***** negatives all the
time. I mean ffs -

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
looking at the nasty, niggly fouls being highlighted just now it really makes you wonder how Brazil did not get more yellows and a subsequent red or two.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
looking at the nasty, niggly fouls being highlighted just now it really makes you wonder how Brazil did not get more yellows and a subsequent red or two.

the same can be said for Colombia, some "challenges" would have got a sin binning in Rugby for off the ball.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
And, at the risk of repeating myself, will the BBC and ITV both shut the actual f*** up about the party atmosphere in Brazil when their highly average team wins. We're not there so we don't care FFS!!!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'll be backing the Germans all the way...partly because Mrs Grombleton has german family, but I just want them to stuff the Brazilians. Really don't see the hype, they're bang average.

Stumpy Tim

There was one particular comment that annoyed me - something like "Neymar, he's been everywhere". No he hadn't... he had touched the ball about four times. Decent player, but nowhere near the level of Messi, Ronaldo & Robben. James was better than him last night too.

Having said that, now he's out the tournament Brazil are screwed - especially with Thiago Silva suspended against the Germans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here