[Albion] “I think he's an Albion fan", Athens/AEK edition

Nicks

On it at Gatwick Lounge
O
IMG20231129111247.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I don't believe we should be mentioning the Elgin Marbles, unless we are telling Sunak to give them back. Just been to the Acropolis museum where in a short film Elgin is stated as being a major villain in the decay of the building due to his vandalism and theft of valuable artifacts

Mention the marbles and we will have a nation against us.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't believe we should be mentioning the Elgin Marbles, unless we are telling Sunak to give them back. Just been to the Acropolis museum where in a short film Elgin is stated as being a major villain in the decay of the building due to his vandalism and theft of valuable artifacts

It is a very sore point with them and could cause trouble.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

In reality, I wholeheartedly agree, but football banter and reality are not comfortable bedfellows.

It's parody a "mock the week" play on reality.

Give them back yes.

"You can stick your Elgin marbles up your arse" yes too!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Port area very chic and rustic, loads on 08:00 flight from Gatwick

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Just arrived at my ‘boutique’ hotel (or ‘hotel’ as it could be described)……metro is an absolute doddle to the city centre (then one change to the hotel) and got the €20 3 day ticket that includes the airport round trip. Might go on a ticket pickup expedition shortly
Are the 20 euro tickets available in the machines or do you have to queue for them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here