Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "I think he's an Albion fan", Amsterdam/Ajax edition

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
0630 on the Thursday, Berlin HBF to Amsterdam, return around 11am on the Friday, but just the start of a week of trips.

Travelling out to Amsterdam with @Herr Tubthumper . Will be good to be travelling with him again, been a while.

Sunday 710am flight Berlin to Gatwick. 8pm Gatwick to Berlin.

The Tuesday Berlin to Copenhagen, Wednesday say I do, Thursday Copenhagen to Berlin.

Saturday main event with guests at Dogtap Berlin.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
0630 on the Thursday, Berlin HBF to Amsterdam, return around 11am on the Friday, but just the start of a week of trips.

Travelling out to Amsterdam with @Herr Tubthumper . Will be good to be travelling with him again, been a while.

Sunday 710am flight Berlin to Gatwick. 8pm Gatwick to Berlin.

The Tuesday Berlin to Copenhagen, Wednesday say I do, Thursday Copenhagen to Berlin.

Saturday main event with guests at Dogtap Berlin.
How random. Presuming you're not usually based in Copenhagen, you're getting married on the same date (albeit one year later) that another Albion fan travelled there to get married too (I went to it). He got married in the City Hall, which is an amazing venue for it.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
BA0428 Depart Heathrow 06.55 Thursday morning
BA0443 Depart Amsterdam to Heathrow 21.30 Friday evening.

5 of us staying at Singel Hotel 13 - 17, 1012 VC

3 of us have tickets

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
How random. Presuming you're not usually based in Copenhagen, you're getting married on the same date (albeit one year later) that another Albion fan travelled there to get married too (I went to it). He got married in the City Hall, which is an amazing venue for it.
German bureaucracy got in the way of doing the legal bit in Berlin, pesky auslander.

So 15 minute job in Copenhagen, then beers in Mikkelar.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Two of us who will be:
1205 Liverpool to Amsterdam on Weds
1110 Amsterdam to Birmingham on Fri

Staying at Camp Inn hotel as this was the cheapest option available at the time and non-refundable

el punal

Two of us, flying KLM From Southampton 08.20 Thursday, and back 8.00 on Saturday.

Staying at the Jaz Hotel right by the away end, on Thursday night, and at the Schipol airside Mercure on Friday night.

Can. Not. Wait. :drool:
I was thinking of flying KLM from Southampton. Went onto their booking site for Thursday and fares were starting at £74 - great, I’ll have some of that! As I started the booking process the price went up to £235. Not having that. In the end, as described in another post, three of us are doing a road trip via Eurotunnel. The cost for match ticket, Eurotunnel, and two nights hotel accommodation comes to £300 per person. Not bad when compared to other options.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Two of us who will be:
1205 Liverpool to Amsterdam on Weds
1110 Amsterdam to Birmingham on Fri

Staying at Camp Inn hotel as this was the cheapest option available at the time and non-refundable
In a tent?
Bit chilly in November 🥶🥶 :p

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was thinking of flying KLM from Southampton. Went onto their booking site for Thursday and fares were starting at £74 - great, I’ll have some of that! As I started the booking process the price went up to £235. Not having that. In the end, as described in another post, three of us are doing a road trip via Eurotunnel. The cost for match ticket, Eurotunnel, and two nights hotel accommodation comes to £300 per person. Not bad when compared to other options.
The prices seemed to go up and down a bit, and some of the flights (Friday afternoon flight home especially) were REALLY dear.

We ended up paying £455.00 all in for the two of us, return, which I'm very happy with. Soton airport is literally 10 minutes from our house too, so flying from there means I can get dropped off / collected, and no extra costs for airport parking or cabs.

Match tickets, plus flights, plus stadium hotel Thurs, plus airport hotel Friday total just under £800 so far...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wednesday 8 Nov - BA 430 - 8.25am from Heathrow

Hotel adagio city south

Friday 10 Nov - BA 443 - 8.30pm to Heathrow

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Heathrow 10 a.m KLM - Thurs (Match day)
and subsequently this train

IMG_2576.jpeg

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
5 of us on wednesday 8th 19:50 out of birmingham to ams(was cheaper going there in company car than flying from lgw)

return 11:00am friday….

staying in a hostel (brother in law booked it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here