Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I spoke to Alastair CAMPBELL today

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
He epitomises all the bad sides of the Labour party. Manipulative tosser who has never really worked but has pulled the strings of media to fulfil his own ambitions. I saw him speak in a dinner in London a couple of years ago and his brand of self assured smugness went down pretty badly. Like Blair and his love (?) of Newcastle he uses the working class back to my roots 'Burnleyness' when it suits. Probably hasn't lived there for 30 years.
Can't stand the man (you may have guessed that!)

TNBA

TTF

He us on a par with Piers Morgan for dislikeability in my opinion.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Thank God for Roger's Profanisaurus; luckily I was able to translate and giggle a lot.

One could say that Alastair Campbell is as popular as Anne Frank's drum kit.

Love it me, a must for any Smart phone (Roger's Profanisaurus not Anne Frank's drum kit).

TNBA

TTF

There's a Profanisaurus app - you have just made my day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Campbell was in the Bupa Lounge afterwards kissing and cuddling in the corner with Lucas. Kitkat was trying to flog number plates in there as well.

Is Kitcat's personalised number plate TO55 POT ???

el punal

He was on the same train as me, pulling into Falmer station today before the game.

Me: "First game at the Amex then Alastair ?"
AC: "Nope. I was here last year when we beat you 1-0"
Me: "Oh, that'd be the one when we were down to 9 men after about 10 minutes then"
AC: "Yep. And justifiably so"
Me: "Well, not sure I'm having that"

I wish I could have come up with something more pithy like "yeah, nice spin Baghdad boy", but I didn't. And the moment passed.

Oh well.

Anything by Malcolm Tucker would have sufficed! :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here