Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I sometimes wonder would things have been better......

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
..If we had stayed sharing with Gillingham or stayed at the withdean,with no cover,long way from the pitch (I know but at least they had chips),watching shit football or when it was good we went up then back down again,no atmosphere what so ever and watch the game in silence and get shouted at to "sit back down" if some rare bit excitment made you stand up,Put Hinshelwood back in charge and get excited by signing Dennee Mundee,or bringing in Jake Robinson from the Youth team,back to small crowds!!!

"25000 people and it took me longer to get home"-do you want a successfull club?
"my pie was cold"-FFS man up!!
"I had to queue"-This is a British past time get over it

FFS I wonder if some of the people moaning on here even deserve such a great club, we are THIRD in the Cgampionship, we have an amazing ground,amazing fans,high attendences,great Manager amazing Chairman and lets not forget there was a time we nearly didnt even have our club!!!

Get a grip we have had a bad couple of games but look how far we have come.........breath.......and relax, rant over, sorry I was having a shit day and the negativity on here really got up my nose today!

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This really is a TEXTBOOK day for NSC, you've got the classic selection of doom mongers and then the "look how far we've come" brigade having a go at them.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
This really is a TEXTBOOK day for NSC, you've got the classic selection of doom mongers and then the "look how far we've come" brigade having a go at them.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

It all makes brilliant, predictable reading if you don't take it at all seriously!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here