Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I slept...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I went to sleep last night when i didn't want to. I was clothed and uncovered on the bed watching some tv. Each night i get in from work and analyse what i'll then watch. Saw a few things i was reasonably keen on. The difficult side is that i now struggle to say that i am unhappy to have fallen asleep during Capturing the Friedmans, a film-doc i've wanted to watch for a few years. How do i say to other people i am gutted to have drifted off whilst watching a paedo-incest drama i've always wanted to catch?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
I went to sleep last night when i didn't want to. I was clothed and uncovered on the bed watching some tv. Each night i get in from work and analyse what i'll then watch. Saw a few things i was reasonably keen on. The difficult side is that i now struggle to say that i am unhappy to have fallen asleep during Capturing the Friedmans, a film-doc i've wanted to watch for a few years. How do i say to other people i am gutted to have drifted off whilst watching a paedo-incest drama i've always wanted to catch?

I feel asleep fully clothed. Woke up at 3 and had to change to bed attire.

I wouldn't tell people about Capturing the Friedmans purely because it's a big disappointment and not really that good.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Les Biehn said:
I feel asleep fully clothed. Woke up at 3 and had to change to bed attire.

Nut-bare, or a woolen hat with jingle bells on it's tapering roof to announce to house-sharers your late-night deep sleep walks?

I always sleep with socks on. Not on my cocker. Just on the feet. In case someone sees them.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
Nut-bare, or a woolen hat with jingle bells on it's tapering roof to announce to house-sharers your late-night deep sleep walks?

I always sleep with socks on. Not on my cocker. Just on the feet. In case someone sees them.

Fully socked always makes me hot.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
The Wookiee said:
I nearly had a harth attack, when i realosed where I was

be on your (fire) guard next time Wookie and take your companion (set) with you :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here