Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I shall be singing Russell Slade songs at Wycombe on Saturday...

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
...I hope you will join me!

I really think he put his all into this football club, he had passion like I haven't seen in an Albion manager for a while. He seemed to take us to his heart straight away, and we certainly returned the compliment.

A seemingly lovely bloke who deserved so much more from the players. They let him down big time, and I hope they care.

Saturday we can show them how much we cared about the great man.

Brighton+Hove+Albion+v+Stockport+County+5lhLZYhpKPFl.jpg

:bowdown:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Good shout. Hopefully the players realise that the majority of supporters are pretty gutted it didn't work out for Slade due to their shambolic performances.

Agreed, the fans clearly loved him. The fans ran to HIM on that pitch invasion, no one else! He loved us and we loved him and he proved what he can do. Bloom is an idiot for sacking him so soon, its so unfair. I really hope the players feel really guilty.

I would join you in singing Russell songs on Saturday, but I will now be boycotting all games. I will just sitting at home crying and singing Russell songs to myself and fellow mourners!

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Agreed, the fans clearly loved him. The fans ran to HIM on that pitch invasion, no one else! He loved us and we loved him and he proved what he can do. Bloom is an idiot for sacking him so soon, its so unfair. I really hope the players feel really guilty.

I would join you in singing Russell songs on Saturday, but I will now be boycotting all games. I will just sitting at home crying and singing Russell songs to myself and fellow mourners!

Would you like to borrow a gun? Or maybe you are not old enough to go out alone?

Just get a life and move on, Football is a results game he did not produce results...

Do you remember Steve Gritt? Ask you Dad he saved us from Non League and was fired the next season

Stop whining...

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
yeah hes a legend, spent a £Million on players and left one place above the relegation zone. Just think what he could have done with £5Million - five places above the relegation zone. The fella was a genius, cant imagine why the bloke spending the cash didnt see it that way, can you?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
yeah hes a legend, spent a £Million on players and left one place above the relegation zone. Just think what he could have done with £5Million - five places above the relegation zone. The fella was a genius, cant imagine why the bloke spending the cash didnt see it that way, can you?

Still, it could be worse: we could have Martin Hinshelwood in charge of the 1st team again.

Oh.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
...I hope you will join me!

I really think he put his all into this football club, he had passion like I haven't seen in an Albion manager for a while. He seemed to take us to his heart straight away, and we certainly returned the compliment.

A seemingly lovely bloke who deserved so much more from the players. They let him down big time, and I hope they care.

Saturday we can show them how much we cared about the great man.

Brighton+Hove+Albion+v+Stockport+County+5lhLZYhpKPFl.jpg

:bowdown:

For fucks sake, get a life!

He has gone because he was not up to the Job, get over it!

:D

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Perhaps if we sing his name on Saturday the players will finally understand who we blame for his sacking...I'm in.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Its a shame we couldnt have given Russell longer, perhaps March? By this point we would be in another serious relegation battle, this would have allowed for Bloom to hire another short term assignment who would keep us up and then become another hero and we could all sing his name... We could repeat this process over and over again..

What do you think?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Perhaps you should wear one of those HILARIOUS bald caps and salute through out the game?

bald_wig1.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here