Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i shagged my motherinlaw last nite

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
the misus and me ave been goin thru a rough patch lately. wat wiv my havin to disapier from the local rozzers and er gettin the hump over my leg over with the barmaid so her mums come to visit and stay at our villa for a few weeks. anyhow there i was aving a swimin our pool and she comes and joins me. next thing i know shes chomping on the old jon thomas like a dog licking a jat of peanut butter.

i ony need to do my gals sister and ive got the full house. life is good aint it

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
the misus and me ave been goin thru a rough patch lately. wat wiv my havin to disapier from the local rozzers and er gettin the hump over my leg over with the barmaid so her mums come to visit and stay at our villa for a few weeks. anyhow there i was aving a swimin our pool and she comes and joins me. next thing i know shes chomping on the old jon thomas like a dog licking a jat of peanut butter.

i ony need to do my gals sister and ive got the full house. life is good aint it

Live in Croydon by any chance?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I shagged her and she was shit...

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
The Sausage had her some years ago. In the back of an A reg Ford Transit (LWB). As Sausage recalls the gauge was broad and oily. Soon we fell in love and moved to our first home. A trailer near Norwood. Times were hard but we had each other and our Rotty. I wasn't working at the time because of my condition so she went out each day washing windscreens. This gave us enough for our Tennents of an evening and a couple of cheeky rocks of a weekend.

Ultimately she proved to classy for the poor Sausage and she left me. Leaving only a nasty dose and some tile grout. I treasure them.

It's good to know she's still out there. God bless you, love.

Sausage XXXXXXXXXXXXX

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

did she use a strap-on on you then?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003

by your typing, did you do her over the keyboard?

Buttinhams

Be seeing you!
Apr 24, 2008
and the family dachshund.

CookieLassDildoDog.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brilliant :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Come on Stan. Let's have the punch line!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here