Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I see Leon knights is back to he's old tricks

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dazzlewis 1968 on a different topic you may remember some 18 months ago I sent you a PM about Calum DAVENPORT and now I see on the rumour site they are saying that he is having trials with Northampton. His wiki site says he is player coach at the non league club he signed for, Wotton Blue Cross

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What did he say on Twitter?

I wouldn't know, as I've unfollowed him due to my inability to translate his gangsta' nonsense into anything vaguely interesting.

I'm guessing it was someone else's fault though, and Glentoran are a bit of a shower. That fella is so unlucky that he keeps coming across such people and clubs.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I am guessing it wasn't that serious, having Leon Knight on the books isn't cheap for Glentoran, and if I hear correctly they are having a bit of financial difficulty at the moment. Now they have got rid of Leon without paying a fee. I honestly think he can perform for us at this level, so bring him back Gus.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why is he still trying to make a living out of football? how much a week must he be earning in Ireland?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Please STOP f***ing READING THAT RUMOUR SITE AND PRESENTING IT AS IF YOU THINK IT'S ALL TRUE

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
They knew what they were letting themselves in for. He is what he is, a talented Footballer who could have probably played a lot higher than he did if he had the right attitude. I dont know why you lot get so wound up by him

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Please STOP f***ing READING THAT RUMOUR SITE AND PRESENTING IT AS IF YOU THINK IT'S ALL TRUE

I don't although some of the things mentioned seem feasible like Knight to Oxford and Davenport to Northampton as both are under 30 and both were good players and you don't lose the skill only the physical ability to do what your mind tells you that you should do..

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Crawley to work under Coppell and co?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

This. NSC should ban anyone quoting off those rumour websites

I don't although some of the things mentioned seem feasible like Knight to Oxford and Davenport to Northampton as both are under 30 and both were good players and you don't lose the skill only the physical ability to do what your mind tells you that you should do..

If I made a website and put that Matt Sparrow was going to sign for Swindon. Would you come on here and tell everyone because it's "feasible"?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here