I reckon I know who is the apprentice winner this year....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
If you watch the end/preview to the next episode at the end of episode 12 (Fast Food Chain) not only can you see what order they all sit down in for the final board meeting in the next episode but also whereabouts Sir Alan Sugar points when he says "Youre hired". From my reckoning, it looks like Susie is going to win it. Anyone else agree or am I a nut job....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It has to be Helen, although I think Tom is a good outside bet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If it isn't either Tom or Helen then I will eat my own shit*. The other two are just making up the numbers to provide the entertainment when the proper business people SLAUGHTER their "business plans". Jim is nothing more than a gobby salesman and Susan is too young and would struggle to exert authority over a nine year old.

*not strictly true.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
At first i thought that and im sure it was Jim sitting at the end...However that could have been filmed many times or could even be a repeat of last year.Dont think the program makers would have made a schoolboy error like that..Could be wrong,however I think Helen will win,Suzie would take up far to much of Sugars time.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Under the old format I'd be 99% sure Helen would win. Now they have to set up a new business rather than just work for Sugar, I wonder if it might not be bright ideas rather than just business acumen that make candidates stand out. Tom is certainly full of ideas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports