I received a text this morning and all it said was A G N B

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its paint their Toenails red you bufoon

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
The other day at an England taining session, Rooney got the ball and dribbled around Heskey, Shaun Wright Phillips, Johnson and finnaly Defoe, at which point Fabio Cappello was shakeing his head and shouting "around the CONES wayne, around the CONES"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why did the Tiger get lost?

Because the JUNGLE IS MASSIVE

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Did you hear about the butcher who backed into a meat grinder?

He got a little behind in his work.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I like to lie in the bath with all the lights off except for the red-light on the shower console and the water, turned to cold, pouring over me.

I pretend I'm on a Submarine..that's sinking.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The other day at an England taining session, Rooney got the ball and dribbled around Heskey, Shaun Wright Phillips, Johnson and finnaly Defoe, at which point Fabio Cappello was shakeing his head and shouting "around the CONES wayne, around the CONES"

When was this ? Was this during training for the previous games against Slovakia and Croatia ?

I find this rather troubling. Capello's english has come on leaps and bounds since he took the job, but if Rooney misconstrued his managers instructions, believing him to have said "coons" instead of "cones", then this must raise concerns on several levels.

1. Capello's language is still proving to be a barrier
2. Rooney took what he must have thought to be a clearly racist instruction from the England manager, and yet still carried it out without question
3. Capello has taken the time to learn racist words in english, as it would seem he fully understood Rooneys misinterpretation of his words, as proved when he corrected him.

I don't remember seeing any of this in the papers, so hopefully it has all blown over and has not resulted in any racially based fissures developing in the England squad. Thats the LAST thing we need in the run-up to a World Cup.

When was this ? Was this during training for the previous games against Slovakia and Croatia ?

I find this rather troubling. Capello's english has come on leaps and bounds since he took the job, but if Rooney misconstrued his managers instructions, believing him to have said "coons" instead of "cones", then this must raise concerns on several levels.

1. Capello's language is still proving to be a barrier
2. Rooney took what he must have thought to be a clearly racist instruction from the England manager, and yet still carried it out without question
3. Capello has taken the time to learn racist words in english, as it would seem he fully understood Rooneys misinterpretation of his words, as proved when he corrected him.

I don't remember seeing any of this in the papers, so hopefully it has all blown over and has not resulted in any racially based fissures developing in the England squad. Thats the LAST thing we need in the run-up to a World Cup.

4. Why is Rooney making the same mistake he made under Sven during the build up to the '06 world cup? Surely a player of his ability should be able to learn from simple errors that have been previously highlighted by experienced coaching staff?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
An old Scottish joke:

Q - What's the difference between Bing Crosby and Walt Disney?

A - Bing sings and Walt Disney.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
An old Scottish joke:

Q - What's the difference between Bing Crosby and Walt Disney?

A - Bing sings and Walt Disney.

And the other one..

Man in a scottish bakery points at a cake...

"Is that a macaroon or a meringue?"

Assistant:

"Nae, yer not wrang, its a macaroon"

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I saw a Muslim drowning in a lake the other day so I contacted the emergency services.......

I hope they saved him otherwise that's a waste of a 2nd class stamp.

You could have saved the cost of that stamp by taking your foot off their head

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
two tampons see there friend crossing the street, which one waves?

neither, there both stuck up cunts :lol:

Mar 13, 2008
An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a ...ihg32h9gj0fk0kfkkkkkkfmmnnn273fbf111...

...FOR FUCKS SAKE KANYE LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here