Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I really hope Burton beat Brighton tomorrow night. Reason Inside.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
No you don't. You want us to lose!

Yea, well as I said. maybe it will get the board thinking. Speaking of thinking If anyone has any thought's outside the NSC collective they are classes as a bed wetter. One pet hate of mine. Not allowed to put what you think. (Wetsbed) Time to take some meds.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
What a great fan. We're barely 6 weeks into the season, a season where there have been wholesale changes on and off the pitch pre-season and you want us to lose. I thought Mutts Nutts was bad, this is just ridiculous.

Get a grip, footbal turns some people into utter hysterics.

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Before you hit that thumbs down, here Is my reason. If Burton do beat us It will further the proof that Sami hasn't got a clue and something needs to be done. However If we do win that just adds another sheet of paper to cover the cracks that are so evidently there.

Whether you agree or not It's up to you.

This is a wind up......Shirley.....

If not, you sir are a BELL END!!!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Yea, well as I said. maybe it will get the board thinking. Speaking of thinking If anyone has any thought's outside the NSC collective they are classes as a bed wetter. One pet hate of mine. Not allowed to put what you think. (Wetsbed) Time to take some meds.

Then why post anything if you don't like people disagreeing with you? Wanting your (supposed) own team to lose is likely to attract some flak, is it not? Or desperately needed attention maybe? Or are you trying to out yourself as a Palace fan - afterall, this thread is the sort that a Palace fan would start isn't it? Or perhaps a Burton fan?

Personally, I hope that we win, as I do every game we play.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Photo001.jpg

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
All hail the concept that is ignore.....click....done

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Before you hit that thumbs down, here Is my reason. If Burton do beat us It will further the proof that Sami hasn't got a clue and something needs to be done. However If we do win that just adds another sheet of paper to cover the cracks that are so evidently there.

Whether you agree or not It's up to you.

The defeatism in this post reminds me a little bit of:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?185605-Charlton-is-going-to-be-CRAP

and of:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...read-Palace-fans-welcome&highlight=st+patrick

Wouldn't it be nice if it finished the same way?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Loved the fact he's got 35 thumbs down, and a single thumbs up....from Ernest.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here