Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I really don’t understand all of the negativity.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In recent times Burnley are an exception. If we come down, getting back up again is no given ... far from it imo

West Ham have bounced back a couple of times, as have Newcastle, and West Brom played yo yo for several seasons.

The ones that don't mount a promotion challenge are the ones with financial problems or dodgy owners.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There were too many problems, for me, last night.

Negatives:

We continually gave the ball away

When we had the ball we failed to create options or space

We failed to press Spurs when they were on the ball

We had a couple of chances but still never looked dangerous, we struggled to get the ball into any dangerous areas

We lacked innovation and creativity

Positives:

Kayal was back

Ryan played well

Duffy / Dunk looked good

Bong looked reasonable

March looked good, in spells, when he came on

We could have been on the end of a hat full of goals had Spurs pushed more

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Bear in mind the Hyypia reign, it took no time at all for people to turn and make the Amex a very nasty place to work. Our fans since about 2010 are used to us winning more games than losing.

Under Gus we won more than we lost, under Oscar it was the same. Then we started losing games and the crowd turned super fast. The end of that season, there were those around me at the ground who thought Hughton was a complete liability too. Then we've won probably 2 out of 3 games for 2 straight years and people have adjusted to that way of being.

For a lot of us, we're kinda used to us going through bad patches so it's easier to deal with but a lot of fans NEED to be supporting winning team (not just Brighton fans) and in an age when managers get sacked after losing 3 games on the spin, it's not hugely surprising sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here