Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I probably haven't been keeping up but they annouced on ESPN that our replay is .....

D

Deleted User X18H

live on their classic channel. Virgin 533.

Thanks and all that.

D

Deleted User X18H

Be fair, he was proof reading his latest report

Gus never proof reads for me. It's 'thanks guys or sometimes girls' and off to training. He did jokingly peer at my phone when we briefly passed each other in reception a few weeks ago after the presser.

darkcore1977

May 18, 2009
haywards heath
Gus never proof reads for me. It's 'thanks guys or sometimes girls' and off to training. He did jokingly peer at my phone when we briefly passed each other in reception a few weeks ago after the presser.

Your the sort of bloke that if given a illuminous jacket and working in security you think you rule the world.. so much self importance :shit:

Sorry, HB&B. I assumed all along that the confusion about the date and TV coverage was all down to you getting a bit muddled about how you reported the official announcement in whatever news outlet you use to break Albion EXCLUSIVES.

D

Deleted User X18H

Sorry, HB&B. I assumed all along that the confusion about the date and TV coverage was all down to you getting a bit muddled about how you reported the official announcement in whatever news outlet you use to break Albion EXCLUSIVES.
That's ok.

Didn't see previous thread, thanks for this

That's ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here