Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
What a disgusting individual. This thread has really angered me, he has only apologised for how he reacted but not at all acknowledged what he sad as being sick.

Very rarely will I bite on what's posted on here but how he has responded is unacceptable imo. grrrrrr

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are a disgusting individual.

I don't think he is,i genuinely believe the said poster is not,the words he typed ARE,the thought behind the words is not genuine malice,more extremely misguided and not needed perhaps born out of frustration and maybe designed to get a reaction perhaps?

I think you can see by the concern in his original opening and subsequent posting has the OP as a genuine and caring person,caring of his family and so forth's whereabouts...

Perhaps the OP could serve some cooling off time? for a week or so from the boards....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think he is,i genuinely believe the said poster is not,the words he typed ARE,the thought behind the words is not genuine malice,more extremely misguided and not needed...

I think you can see by the concern in his original opening and subsequent posting has the OP as a genuine and caring person,caring of his family and so forth's whereabouts...
Agreed.

I was never actually offended by his post, as it was just so idiotic it felt unreal, but I realise many people were offended. Why BG couldn't see what he'd done wrong and apologise for it though, is beyond me.

flying high

May 12, 2009
I know BG and would like to assure people that have formed an opinion based on this thread that he is a proud kind considerate and loving father and grandfather that any family would be proud to have as their head apart from being 150% a Brighton supporter. As a publican he was very popular and always willing to help people whenever he could.

If people read the post correctly they would see that he said "if that is your attitude etc" perhaps he should have added and wish to ignore the advice , but I cannot believe the storm this has caused.

To BG I would say ignore the self righteous and holier than thou people on here and have a very happy birthday today

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
If people read the post correctly they would see that he said "if that is your attitude etc" perhaps he should have added and wish to ignore the advice , but I cannot believe the storm this has caused.

Still doesn't excuse the fact he hoped the guy got burgled or his got kids get attacked by a pedophile does it? Regardless of the posters attitude to the Daily Mail or ignoring someones advice.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
WOW!

Just seen this thread, read through it in a certain amount of disbelief.

Strange, very strange. All a bit removed from slightly controversial posts about goalkeepers and new signings.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I know BG and would like to assure people that have formed an opinion based on this thread that he is a proud kind considerate and loving father and grandfather that any family would be proud to have as their head apart from being 150% a Brighton supporter. As a publican he was very popular and always willing to help people whenever he could.

To BG I would say ignore the self righteous and holier than thou people on here and have a very happy birthday today

Nice one Ben

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It caused a storm because he typed words that shouldn't have been typed. There's nothing self righteous or holier than thou about the protests made about his post.
Think before you post applies.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

You genuinely cannot see why people are offended by his comment? In no way is it being self-righteous or houlier than thou. What he posted is a total and utter disgrace, whichever way you look at it. Quite frankly, the fact that is a Brighton fan or always willing to help people out when he was a publican are both totally irrelevant.

The fact that he is a father and grandfather, yet still made a massively ill-advised comment about child abuse is all the more baffling to me.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

You haven't really applied any intellectual rigour here, have you?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Please don't come on here and make excuses for that terrible post.
Please don't tell us we are self righteous and holier than thou.

You cannot believe the storm it caused?

Shame on you too.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I have just read this again, being a cock must run in your family.
BG should have just come back on and said sorry and not waffled on about the I phone thing, you should have just kept your trap shut.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The best apologies go like this:

1. This is what I did/said...

2. I shouldn't have done/said it because...

3. What I did/said had this negative impact...

4. I will seek to repair the damage by...

5. I give my word that from now on, I will be different by...

6. Are you willing to forgive me?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

How the **** you can try and justify the Opening Post/Poster is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here