glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
done and good luck with this

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Thanks for everyone's votes and comments :)

We're in the top 50 at the moment but I think we're still going to need more votes to be safe, it's tighter than the championship at the moment! I'm aiming for a 1000 now for the safety of mid-table!

I was diagnosed with UC when I was a kid and I suffered terribly with it for a number of years before it seemed to clear itself up and I've never had any problems since, so I don't know if the diagnosis was correct, I'd be interested to compare symptoms with anyone who has it, or has had it. You have my vote.

Feel free to message me if you want to learn more. It can stay in remission for a long time for some people. If you do have it, just be aware that it may flare up in the future if you give it the wrong conditions, stress, bad diet etc. Hopefully you'll stay healthy though :)

Voted. All the best with this - I had my large intestine removed due to Ulcerative Colitis (see http://my-ileostomy-and.me/) so know people need all the help they can get! :thumbsup:

Thanks Ed, surgery is something I don't know much about personally so would love to have some input from you around the content of the website. I want to include information about surgery for sufferers as it's a necessity for so many. I'm sure there are many things you've learnt or would have like to have known that you do now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here