Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need a fix!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I've decided I'm going to watch Whitehawk play today, they have quite a few familiar faces - ex Albion and McGleish and I really have nothing else to do.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lyons Farm at 3 o'clock, Worthing Utd are at home and should have a quality forward playing

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Could have got a decent crowd if it was today , shame wouldn't have minded going but working tomorrow.

Same here, working tomorrow, but would have gone if it was today.

p.s. I hear Gus is giving Dean Hammond a run out with Colchester Ladies (for old time's sake) for this fixture. Rumours that he is going to run the length of the South Stand screaming at spectators should he score may be wide of the mark.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Same here, working tomorrow, but would have gone if it was today.

p.s. I hear Gus is giving Dean Hammond a run out with Colchester Ladies (for old time's sake) for this fixture. Rumours that he is going to run the length of the South Stand screaming at spectators should he score may be wide of the mark.

Like!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
swindon v orient later :shrug:

Orient won 1-0.

Bet the Swindon players were edgy as they walked off the pitch, wondering which of their careers were about to be publicly dissected and torn apart in the national media by Di Canio. My money's on Navarro today, based only on the knowledge that he was subbed after 51 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here