Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need 70s music help

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I need to find out the name/band behind an LP I have vague memories of from late 70s (possibly early 80s), rock outfit, LP cover had outsize women's legs and high heels in front of a cityscape. Any ideas? Googling the above was no assistance whatsoever.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Roxy Music ?

I need to find out the name/band behind an LP I have vague memories of from late 70s (possibly early 80s), rock outfit, LP cover had outsize women's legs and high heels in front of a cityscape. Any ideas? Googling the above was no assistance whatsoever.

"For Your Pleasure" by Roxy Music is close, but shows a model with a Black Panther on a leash in front of a cityscape at night. Any good?

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
It sounds like a Roxy Music album to me and I think the model was Jerry Hall. Fairly early Roxy Music circa 1973, but I don't know the name of the album.

It had more than one set of legs on it and was definitely later than 73. Was a favourite of the wifes and I'm trying to find a copy for a gift. I can guarantee you it wasn't roxy music, but thanks for the input :thumbsup:.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Called For Your Pleasure.

Attachments

• ForYour_Pleasure.jpg
    ForYour_Pleasure.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 2,115

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
not zz top, not roxy music. I have crawfish in my mind as a track from it, but may be wrong.

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
Was it Chapman Whitney Streetwalkers, sorry I cant cut and paste the picture so here is a link, it has the track crawfish on it.

Bloody hell where did that come from I haven't heard them since the 70s

Google Image Search

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here