Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I must ASK this question Hyppia in or OUT ?

Hyppia in or OUT

• IN

Votes: 140 62.2%
  • OUT

Votes: 85 37.8%

• Total voters

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Fence ... We don't have the quality of player to play the way he wants to, he will need to find a compromise within the squad at his disposal

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
If he thinks that the way we played yesterday came close to even
barely satisfactory - he needs to get the hell out.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I think a real issue is going to be with how we deal with forest and later Norwich in November. Both teams scoring for fun, we've slipped in 5 goals in 2 games and against teams that seem to be able to hit more than 2 a game against anyone? I'm not optimistic.

The next 3 league fixtures are really difficult, if we get 3 points I'd be surprised. It doesn't help that we don't have a starting XI, this squad rotation I don't think will really work. I also think it may be time to try Baldock/COG with CMS on the bench, drop Colunga for a game.

-------Stockdale-------
Calde Greer Dunk Bennett
------Holla--Ince/Toko---
Teixeria Agustien/Crofts Gardner
---------COG
--------------Baldock

Calde and Bennett get forward and when they do, CB spread out and Holla and Toko stand between the penalty box and half way line but closer to the sidelines. Agustien or Crofts can either player as deep lying play makers or as higher up play makers. FM14 inspired, but the only system I can see working with wingbacks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here