Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met Sophie Ellis Bexter last night.......

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
REDLAND said:
I saw her first :angry:

Yeah but i kised her, chatted to her, receved a compliment AND made her laugh!

i win, also had a lengthy chat to her old man who is currently making a documenary.

im well in with her.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Hungry Joe said:
I'm not often given over to jealousy but can I just say **** :)

A mate took some photos of me and her- when he gets round to sending me them ill post them up for ya!:salute:

i still have my backstage pass that she touched if you want it? your obviously a bigger fan than me.

:thumbsup:

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
tommy boy said:

(i used to work opposite the said bassists cousin incidentally)

Thats nothing, I talked to Rodney Bewes out of the Likely Lads at London Rowing club in 1982.
He bogged off when my pissed up mate came over and asked if he'd shagged Thelma yet. :drunk:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
ChubbyNVFC said:
Thats nothing, I talked to Rodney Bewes out of the Likely Lads at London Rowing club in 1982.
He bogged off when my pissed up mate came over and asked if he'd shagged Thelma yet. :drunk:

Yeah? Well Frank Bruno has been to my house. FACT.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
tommy boy said:
bextor is FIT

the feeling are SHIT

(i used to work opposite the said bassists cousin incidentally)

Agreed, i dont like the feeling, but they're good at what they do, they put on a good show and somehow manage to appeal to 12 year old emo kids as well as people in their 50's.

I took the piss out of da the lead singer, when my friend had her photo taken with him i told them to do something funny, when he made a silly face i said 'funny not stupid' he weren't too impressed.

trust me it was funny at the time.

Oh, some bird from fame academy was also there, she goes out with the drummer- didnt recognise her but she was reasonably fit. :D

Jul 25, 2006
the dream mother/daughter partnership??

janet_ellis_and_daughter_sophie_203.jpg

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
bristolseagull said:
A mate took some photos of me and her- when he gets round to sending me them ill post them up for ya!:salute:

i still have my backstage pass that she touched if you want it? your obviously a bigger fan than me.

:thumbsup:

Go for it with the pics but you can keep the pass, thanks anyway. If you could get hold of a pair of her panties though we could have a deal.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I saw her when she was in a band called theaudience before she launched her solo career, they were a decent band and she was hot.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:
the dream mother/daughter partnership??

janet_ellis_and_daughter_sophie_203.jpg
Oh my DAYS

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Oh my DAYS

Indeed. If you met them together, that would be the day to have the moral scruples of Alan Clark for a few hours.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
crodonilson said:
I saw her when she was in a band called theaudience before she launched her solo career, they were a decent band and she was hot.

yeah, we talked about that last night, my friend (sophies cousin) saw them -she reckoned they were real good.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Forgive me Lord for even thinking...what can JANET's mother be like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here