Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I MET a lovely CHICK called KELLIE at the WEEKEND

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
How on EARTH has a thread about an obvious STUNNER got to 21 posts with out the inevitable call for... PICS?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I heard KELLIE is a bit tasty between the ROPES

Don't worry though ENREST , you won't be the first she's LICKED in the RING.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Well the Albion match was SHITE as I predicted but all was not BAD as I met a lovely LASS at the CLIFTONVILLE and we HIT it off BIG TIME. She is a BIT older than me but she is LOVELY and 100% SEXY and EVERYTHING I look for in a WOMAN and she is CLASSY too as she wouldn't let me FINGER her and told me I have to WAIT a bit for that.

I met her again YESTERDAY and even let her have some of my SAUSAGE and she LOVED it , I can CONFIDENTLY predict that me and KELLIE have got a lot in common and she is so much better than the TARTS from E Harmony and PLENTY of FISH.

I've ASKED her if she WANTS to come up the AMEX with me and MAYBE take a look at DICKS and she is up for that and the ARS have another FEMALE member to be PROUD of.

ENREST & KELLIE the latest FOOTBALL romance although I did WONDER why all those photographers were so INTERESTED in us outside the CLIFTONVILLE.

Absolutely TREMENDOUS work ENREST

I hope she isn't too RING-RUSTY

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
kellie was in Hove Doctor's Surgery last week. I overhead her asking what she could do about the hairs on her chest. The GP asked how far down they grew and she said "All the way down to my balls".

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is a BOXING DAY engagement on the CARDS ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here