Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I made a profit from the caterers

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After a whole season of moaning about being overcharged at the same till every game I finally came good. I get overcharged on a particular till by 20p because it doesn't do the burger & pint deal price.

You really think there's a rogue till out there without the stadium-wide available deals on it? REALLY? And even if such a till should exist, which it patently doesn't, you keep going back to it? Again, REALLY? What actually happens is, you don't ask for the deal, you just ask for the pint and the pie/burger as individual items and get charged accordingly. You then moan you've been overcharged for the deal you forgot to ask for. Person on the till then can't be arzed to roll back your transaction and start again so spins you a yarn about the till. FACT. PROBABLY. :moo:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Think I've shared this before, me and a couple of mates were the last left at the Amex one night, very much worse for a pint or two, ended up in Dicks, last there, they had so many pies left over you would not believe. I was the recipient of three for free, so I'm up :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here